• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Lol im driving from Dallas to fort forth to dugfins, to the tourney back to dugfins to dallas, to fort worth then back to dallas for Jessica cause shes out of the way. So 15 dollars it is if your greatful you just might get a spot. Jessica lives an hour away from dallas so please dont flame this thread with how much the cost is to fill up a car and every carpool ive been in has charged 15 dollars there and back... Plus we fill up as we go so it way not be that much.

One spot remains!

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Lol im driving from Dallas to fort forth to dugfins, to the tourney back to dugfins to dallas, to fort worth then back to dallas for Jessica cause shes out of the way. So 15 dollars it is if your greatful you just might get a spot. Jessica lives an hour away from dallas so please dont flame this thread with how much the cost is to fill up a car and every carpool ive been in has charged 15 dollars there and back... Plus we fill up as we go so it way not be that much.

One spot remains!

lol i did basically same thing. Lewisville , Denton, to Richards on, to Houston down at seiyas. and back. i had enough for back and forth plus some for the rest of the week. and i didn't use any of my money. i only charged em $10

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey guys, Jinx is making enchiladas tonight for the Smashfest, there's enough for about 12 to 15 people. First come first serve, free food and drinks :p

People can start showing up around 5ish, the address is

6440 Iron Horse Blvd
Apt G
North Richland Hills, Tx 76180

If you need directions call me at (817) 210 - 7311

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
dammit guys stop hitting on every girl you see in the smash community. girls like it when your friend. not trying to **** them. go look for girls outside the smash community. and bring em in . like i know some girls enjoy smash but not in the tournement scene. but im afraid to invite them because they are going to leave cause of perverts and stalkers xD

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Listen, if you can't handle it then why are you a gamer? I'm sorry but you're an oddity if you're a girl and you're a gamer and you should deal with it or expect/be used to it. And it's not if you're a woman... Why are you a gamer anyway if you can't handle the **** that gets thrown your way? A big section of gaming is the talking that happens before, during, and after. There's no excuses. It's going to happen -everywhere- not just the smash community. At least we're nice about it and are willing to joke. I mean, look at Awestin, Mr. Boner himself.

FPS players are ***** when it comes to hitting on women.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Listen, if you can't handle it then why are you a gamer? I'm sorry but you're an oddity if you're a girl and you're a gamer and you should deal with it or expect/be used to it. And it's not if you're a woman... Why are you a gamer anyway if you can't handle the **** that gets thrown your way? A big section of gaming is the talking that happens before, during, and after. There's no excuses. It's going to happen -everywhere- not just the smash community. At least we're nice about it and are willing to joke. I mean, look at Awestin, Mr. Boner himself.

FPS players are ***** when it comes to hitting on women.
^this
im not actually a girl. shh.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Dang. Billy and Monica sitting in a tree...

Just got back from Arby's. I had to scratch in a naughty place, but I didn't want to lose my place in line. Needless to say, I managed to satisfy my needs while appearing to look for change to give to the cashier.

So far, today has been a good day. :)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
dammit guys stop hitting on every girl you see in the smash community. girls like it when your friend. not trying to **** them. go look for girls outside the smash community. and bring em in . like i know some girls enjoy smash but not in the tournement scene. but im afraid to invite them because they are going to leave cause of perverts and stalkers xD
Lol. A girl at UNT wanted to come to HOBO 19 with me to watch me play. I told her it wasn't something that would be worth the gas money. I didn't tell her WHY. xD

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Monica: what the hell?! She wanted to not only travel with you but was willing to travel with you just to watch you play?! What is wrong with you?!

Billy: you're a homosexual, you're stupid and you could have gotten laid. :p

Gnes

Smash Master
Monica: what the hell?! She wanted to not only travel with you but was willing to travel with you just to watch you play?! What is wrong with you?!

Ditto.

I told this chic i was pro gamer...she was like "So u can take me out to eat then with your winnings"

The moral of the story...

*THE SPEAR B=============D was activated*

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

Don't worry. No need to express a lack of confidence. =]

I bet anything that I could make her want to come again (lawl) if I wanted to. Should I?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Why are you saying no to someone who obviously wants to spend time with you to the point she's willing to do -that-?! Do you really need to think about it? :p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Billy's just still getting over his frustration with the process of buying an airline ticket. I don't blame him, it's a lot of stress telling people over and over "I DON'T NEED A RENTAL CAR! I DON'T WANT TO FILL OUT MY INFO AGAIN WHEN I CLICK BACK! BILLEH WANT MONICA TO BUY PLANE TICKET, BILLEH MAD!"

Also Brett wtf a girl wants to travel to Houston just to watch you play? and you told her not to go? Go tell her you want her to go.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lol.
We met just a couple weeks ago. She said she wanted to go about a week ago. At the time I wasn't sure about it.
(And no, we haven't done it yet. I'm just saying-- HOBO 19 won't exactly be my best shot at anything with her, LOL.)
But yeh. I'm talking to her about it again today. =P So no worries.

Aaaaand enough of my personal life in the DFW thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom