• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest, my place. 800 Custer rd Richardson 75080 belle grove apartments # 109. Show up anytime after 4. Melee1 will be running the smashfest. You can spend the night.

Edit: Woohoo.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Just trust me Serg, the Dallas scene and the Fort Worth scene are so far different that you would never want to go back to Fort Worth after you come play a few times in Dallas. Dallas Smashfests are legendary.

Believe me dude, moving from the Fort Worth scene to the Dallas scene was the best video game related decision I've ever made. I tell you what dude, if you ever want to come just get ahold of Khalil. He usually just hops over to my place and I give him a ride there.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest, my place. 800 Custer rd Richardson 75080 belle grove apartments # 109. Show up anytime after 4. Melee1 will be running the smashfest. You can spend the night.

Edit: Woohoo.
The smashfest will be on FRIDAY but im not sure who all is coming since COT4 is going on.. Anyways ill give whoever as much practice they want for Melee or brawl..

Genie

Smash Rookie
Magic lamp in the Cave of Wonders, Somewhere near
Just trust me Serg, the Dallas scene and the Fort Worth scene are so far different that you would never want to go back to Fort Worth after you come play a few times in Dallas. Dallas Smashfests are legendary.
Troof, I live in Fort Worth and even though I've only been to a few Dallas smashfests so far I don't plan to stop making the drive there to play any time soon.

Also, Echo - win post.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
The smashfest will be on FRIDAY but im not sure who all is coming since COT4 is going on.. Anyways ill give whoever as much practice they want for Melee or brawl..
It's alright if we come a bit later right? I might be busy till 4ish. Won't be able to stay that long either X_x.

chic

Smash Ace
for anyone whos going to pbt on saturday and can record matches i have a favor to ask...

would it be possible to record a couple of my matches? i want to show them to my fellow luigi players and get some critique going... i would really appreciate it.

thx

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I've never played him in tourney, so I that's all I can go by.

God, this is why I'm done with this game. So much stupid crap and drama about everything.
You should just come join Fogo and Bwett and BEAH! and Santi and myself in the "this is fun and we don't really give a ****" section.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Haha, like 4 captain falcons where each can only use one move? That was probably the best way I ever could have met you.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Brawl is not a quadruple blind date for gay men, jeez. You two are making it sound very homo. :/

I'm never doing a Captain Falcon 4some again.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So if I managed to convince a handful of non-Hylian Austinites to come up to Dallas for the PBT, would we be able to get housing?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well dphat will be gone phantomx(Or i would do housing) BUT im 100% sure if you throw Bwett a PM he will definitely house yall.
Though you are awesome, I am frightened to spend nights anywhere you might sleep :p I'll hit him up, I'm gonna try to get some people to go up there, since it would be better practice than the ISP trny over here, lol.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I've never played him in tourney, so I that's all I can go by.

God, this is why I'm done with this game. So much stupid crap and drama about everything.
Thank God that real life doesn't have any of that stuff. Wait a min..........

You should just come join Fogo and Bwett and BEAH! and Santi and myself in the "this is fun and we don't really give a ****" section.
Sir, I challenge you to a Ganon vs Mario mm! Lets do it!

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Oh no I know I was just asking if that was still gonna happen I thought you forgot. You have been grounded forever what the hell happened?
i have to get all my grades to 85 or better and intill then im grounded :(

Btw my mom gave me a 1 brawl event a week rule. It stinks but oh well, I'm better off than echo :(. Sorry bro.
haha yea it does suck but once i get all my grades above 85 il be back in no time and when i do im going to mm everybody cause i gots a **** load of cash ;)

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Did... did you just hit on Katie by offering to mm her? Ha ha, good **** Echo. You've been grounded for ages, are you ever coming back into the scene?
haha u know it ;) oh yea im coming back hangin with u guys is waaay to fun to quite and i love this game so im def. coming back when i get my grades up >.>

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
So if I managed to convince a handful of non-Hylian Austinites to come up to Dallas for the PBT, would we be able to get housing?

Hey man, you can stay with me.. We have two couches and a bed and alot more space than b-Wett.. Anyways just letting u know theres a smashfest friday all day and all night and Dallas has your back for housing. Stay where ever u want and my cell is 972-310-8944...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom