• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Wow, a smashfest with out of towners, at my own house, and I have to leave the second it starts? Wow. OMG, and its today? and I'm up at, 7:30? Cruelty!

btw Slaps you're not allowed over.

F

FaloChain

:confused:Hey Ruddy how many set ups are there going to be at your place? depending on the number i might go.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wow, a smashfest with out of towners, at my own house, and I have to leave the second it starts? Wow. OMG, and its today? and I'm up at, 7:30? Cruelty!

btw Slaps you're not allowed over.
Wait why do you have to leave? I wanted to play your fox with my Pikachu some =)

EDIT: Anybody else remember meeting this guy at the MGC?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/arts/television/05guit.html?_r=1 "...he had destroyed about 80 plastic Guitar Hero controllers in the last nine months with his intense play."

He almost beat my friend Robby.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If Dallas doesn't come to IHOP with me following NO KOAST, I'll be just plain pissed off. You're sleeping in my house, you better go XD
Anyone from Texas who doesn't go to IHOP right after tourneys should be BANNED from Smash FOREVER. :p

Smash and IHOP is the greatest combination ever. :)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
:confused:Hey Ruddy how many set ups are there going to be at your place? depending on the number i might go.
you want to come to my house and pick up my setups when you go falo? because apparently someone doesn't want me over there... Just bring it back when you leave falo... and Ruddy isn't going to be there so he won't know but from i heard including mine we have like 3 or 4

Bwett

Smash Ace
Melee1, call me when PX and them show up. I have no idea when I should head over lol

Btw, Andy called me at 4:21am this morning...I have no idea what he said when I answered the phone because of me still being in a half sleep state...I think he said that I suck. Either way...I hate you Andy lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Good luck, BEAH! Wreck some ****, or at least BEAH! hug all the people who look like they need it, maybe through in a BEAH! Job or two ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
U know, Sudai I can take losing the game once, but now I've lost it 4-5 times...

On the same page lol.

That message was butthole good.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
phew... I think I'm gonna be ok...
I was up all night in intense pain... The doctor said any lesser man would be dead.
I'll be at Pbt tomorrow, and gud lukk in filly guyz!

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
He doesn't have time for that, you can MM me instead, besides katie likes me wayyyyy more anyway ;)
haha yea right! il be mm everybody anyway when i go to my next tourney...soo cant wait when that day comes i miss dallas :(

What everyone loves dphat and I guess we can mm but go easy on me echo.
haha ok but id still probably lose >.>

EDIT: message by sudai was to good

Everis755

Smash Cadet
So if I managed to convince a handful of non-Hylian Austinites to come up to Dallas for the PBT, would we be able to get housing?
not sure where this went, but if ppl still needed housing i got a pretty sizeable apt with no one but me staying this weekend. i know pbt is tomorrow. hit me up anyways. AIM works best

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
First match will probably be either in the amateur bracket if they have it or the pro bracket once that starts.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
What is the difference between amateur and pro bracket? Cuz like... Ally and Holy were in the amateur bracket at the last tourney they went to, lol.

Also, DMG isn't coming >: ( We'll still be four people :D

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Hey, just finally tried out wifi. It's not great (LAGZ), but I went ahead and added several people who frequent this thread. If I missed you, be sure to add me!

(May/may not go to PBT tomorrow... it will be a spur of the moment deal. Good luck to all of those at CoT.)

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Good games. Thanks for playing everyone.

Thanks for hosting Rudy's dad and Melee1 and Rudy(Lets play next time^^).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom