• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol. CY, no matter how hardcore you troll, you always know the right words to say.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wait, wait... Echo has never even met/seen this girl and he's hitting on her? WTF!?

Lol, that's amazing Infinity. We should all request the day off from school en-masse next year, I think.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Wait, wait... Echo has never even met/seen this girl and he's hitting on her? WTF!?

Lol, that's amazing Infinity. We should all request the day off from school en-masse next year, I think.
-_- im stalking her remember...whoops i mean um yea im jk >.>

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
sweet shes asian ;) thanx il be ove there in about 10 seconds whoohoo!!!!:laugh:
If she isn't there she said wait in bed with her dad the big asian guy with glasses she says its worth it don't worry lol

and Phantom **** asking just don't show up to school lol... Who asks anymore??? seriously? lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If she isn't there she said wait in bed with her dad the big asian guy with glasses she says its worth it don't worry lol

and Phantom **** asking just don't show up to school lol... Who asks anymore??? seriously? lol
Oh, but it means sooooooooo much more if you can get a governmental institution to ACKNOWLEDGE a day off for the "EVIL" that is video games.

Regardless of how Katie looks, or if she's actually a girl, the fact that she plays along with Echo makes "it" cool in my book.

JoWii needs to hurry up and read my PM so I can know if I'm coming to this or not -_- I don't want to get stuck going to a convention to play ISP Brawl if I can help it, lol.

Genie

Smash Rookie
Magic lamp in the Cave of Wonders, Somewhere near
Look at this, I leave the forums for a few hours and everything goes to hell.

Apparently now Texas has a Gaming Day (not complaining) and Echo has risen from stalker to "holy crap that actualy worked" status. And yes Phatom, Katie is in fact a girl, who is apprently DPhat's daughter.

EDIT: i challenge Dphat for his daughter!! mk vs marth 3/5
He just went medieval on your ***.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's ok, Dallas is more epic thread than Houston anyway (and Dallas in general is more epic than anywhere else). I mean... DMG and I love you guys, look at this conversation we had, that I screenshotted.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
man...those have got to be the most random 18 pages I've ever gone through. I shouldn't not post for that long again. haha

So many money matches...:dizzy:

Good Luck to everyone going to CoT4! (this weekend?)

*forgot sig rule*

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
o man I got a boner
echo ur too broken:)
now GET THOSE GRADES UP WE MISS U!!!
also brett did u say u got sick? Cuz I think I got whatevers goin around :(

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
o man I got a boner
echo ur too broken:)
now GET THOSE GRADES UP WE MISS U!!!
also brett did u say u got sick? Cuz I think I got whatevers goin around :(
Yeah, man, Khaoz and I were both sick last week, but we were both feeling loads better before PBT.
If it feels like a cold at first and then a day or two later, you're pale, feel like death, and can't speak without suffering extreme physical injury, it may be what I had. :ohwell:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Looks like I'll be going to this, yay! We'll try to see if we can pick up DMG on the way :D Will we be able to house with THE B-wett!?

Bwett

Smash Ace
PX, my roommate normally doesn't like it when people stay over. Go ahead and house at Melee1's, but if it so happens that you can't with him, then yall can stay with me. Consider it a final option, but you have housing guaranteed so dont worry.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Ooooh. Baby, come over here and lemme show ya a good time. ;)

Cause thats how I roll.
That's some Srs sarcasm there...

Anyway, I like the idea of a video game day, now i have another day to request off from work.

I saw this one kid in the news getting recognition for whoopin *** at Guitar Hero, why don't I get any awards for my 1337 FFVII skills? Or even my Powerful Castlevania SOTN skills?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
We can prolly take one set up or two, I just have to work out a car issue (choosing which to take) and um..if DMG wants we can swing by? Late night at IHOP, 7-4 tomorrow, 1hr to Austin for PX, 4hrs to dallas, all night samsh (we need housing >_>; ), tourny next day, 4hr to austin, 1 hr home, work Sunday.

The things I do for Smash. XDDDD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
We can prolly take one set up or two, I just have to work out a car issue (choosing which to take) and um..if DMG wants we can swing by? Late night at IHOP, 7-4 tomorrow, 1hr to Austin for PX, 4hrs to dallas, all night samsh (we need housing >_>; ), tourny next day, 4hr to austin, 1 hr home, work Sunday.

Jadedlink offered to drive on the way back/there if you want to rest. He probably has a setup we can bring, as well.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

Man, that almost sounds like what all of Dallas does for every tournament we travel to. :p

And it's totally worth every trip xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom