• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
EMERGENCY!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU ARE GOING TO WHOBO, PLZ SEND ME A pm CONTAINING YOUR tag/city/state! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! I MUST HAVE THIS INFO asap!!!! MORE MONEY IS ON THE LINE!!!!!!

Everis755

Smash Cadet
had fun @ dphats tonight guize! good luck @ CoT. rep TX baby! and...to bring up old ghosts, anyone want to play Left4Dead? xbox =p. hit me up on aim haha

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I'm annoyed, I was looking forward to seeing Bwett wreck **** on the live stream.

EDIT: KY would like to MM ICE as well.
Done accepted! I think three is good enough until I figure out where my change is gonna come from. So the matches are as followed:
@cameron: ROB
@stealth raptor: Pikachu
@KY: PIT
Is that correct ? If not PM me about it.

SIG RULE

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hey. My originally GC controller is having issues and the only spare I have at home is a wave bird. Are wave birds allowed or what?

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
anyone else interested in a street fighter tournament, same style that brawl was in?

here's the details
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/tournaments/sf4/default.aspx

anyone want to play brawl tomorrow?
i think i might just main kirby and be the chu of texas
maybe have diddy has a secondary
=D

I'd like to MM Everyone that ice does. No trash talk, i just want to see how i do against Kansas/Random UNT people i never get to play.
its been awhile since ive done a mm, i wanna see how good my kirby gets when money is on the line. any kansas and/or unt people wanna mm?

Arikado

Smash Rookie
anyone else interested in a street fighter tournament, same style that brawl was in?

here's the details
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/tournaments/sf4/default.aspx
I'm playing in it, but I'm not expecting anything. You have to use the controllers the store provides, which most likely means crappy used 360 controllers, which are terrible for fighters. You can't even change the controls, so if there isn't a three punch or three kick button in the default configuration, you're screwed if you want to perform an ultra or a lariat with Zangief.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing in it, but I'm not expecting anything. You have to use the controllers the store provides, which most likely means crappy used 360 controllers, which are terrible for fighters. You can't even change the controls, so if there isn't a three punch or three kick button in the default configuration, you're screwed if you want to perform an ultra or a lariat with Zangief.
lol all the more reason to pick up HD remix and practice with the crappy controller, just not the ultras. still something i wanna check out, cause i really wanna get that stick. Without paying 200 bucks for it on ebay

Arikado

Smash Rookie
lol all the more reason to pick up HD remix and practice with the crappy controller, just not the ultras. still something i wanna check out, cause i really wanna get that stick. Without paying 200 bucks for it on ebay
I'm getting two. Come over with DPhat on the 17th and play!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'd like to MM Everyone that ice does. No trash talk, i just want to see how i do against Kansas/Random UNT people i never get to play.
Uh, the only UNT people I really know (and know are worth playing) are Angel, Gaia, KhaoZ and me.
And I -barely- consider myself anything, to be honest, compared to what I've seen. So I believe the one you haven't played would be me, right? And I'm not big on moneymatches.

By the way, -if- you guys are coming to UNT this fall, you ought to live in Bruce Hall if any dorm.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Uh, the only UNT people I really know (and know are worth playing) are Angel, Gaia, KhaoZ and me.
And I -barely- consider myself anything, to be honest, compared to what I've seen. So I believe the one you haven't played would be me, right? And I'm not big on moneymatches.

By the way, -if- you guys are coming to UNT this fall, you ought to live in Bruce Hall if any dorm.
lol i don't even know who gaia is, i've only played angel once, and i've placed khaoz in tourney twice now. So i'm sure that leaves a few people, i'm not sure how many of you there are lol

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
lol i don't even know who gaia is, i've only played angel once, and i've placed khaoz in tourney twice now. So i'm sure that leaves a few people, i'm not sure how many of you there are lol
Gaia = Honky. Donkey Bong. He changed his name. He plays black DK..
Anyhow. I suppose I am looking forward to playing you then, eh?

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
LOLOLOLOLzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess you haven't played Sei/Koala, who ***** everyone in Denton.
i've never seen anyone play starfox 64 so ridiculously.
he put me to shame, i was so proud of my 1500 ish high score:(

@ Fogo: interesting... i've never played against your Lucario.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
i've never seen anyone play starfox 64 so ridiculously.
he put me to shame, i was so proud of my 1500 ish high score:(

@ Fogo: interesting... i've never played against your Lucario.
I distinctly remember my top score being over 1800. I played through it once a while ago on the Wii and got 1500, I'm so rusty.

No offense Honky, 1500 is still good "...but I'm better"

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
*sighs* at least i'm still king of Starfox 64 in bruce hall, if no where else.

and no Thien, i pulled the game out randomly and he asked what my high score was.

sadsig1

sadsig2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom