• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Melee1 or Ruddy, are you guys going to do a smashfest this friday?

Edit: Will you guys have melee?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Show him who's boss, Bwett!

Also, lulz, Monica has you so whipped :X
Hey! All I did was give sides for both. And its not like -I'm- going. If he was whipped, he would have decided to go because I wanted to go and taken me with him. Duh. :p

And seriously, you really think -he- would be whipped in said relationship? ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, he might whip you physically... but that doesn't mean you don't have him whipped, lol.

You still got him to spend a couple hundred bucks on a trip (though if you'd been wily you woulda asked for jewelry :p)

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Melee1 or Ruddy, are you guys going to do a smashfest this friday?

Edit: Will you guys have melee?
Since DPHAT is going to be gone this week...

Melee1 and Ruddy present: Brawl/Melee ALSO!! THIS UPCOMING FRIDAY

Start time: 3:00 P.M. and you can bring pillows and smash until morning before pbt.

Whos invited everyone that enjoys smash..

800 custer rd richardson 75080
belle grove apartments
apartment number 109

NO Venue!! Be as LOUD as you want and if theres trash everywhere i will clean it up the next morning.

We will always have 1 setup available so please bring them if you can!!

Bring food and drinks if you like it is OPTIONAL and not required by law lol

If there is any drama or bull**** at these weeklies you will be asked to leave or will be banned..

Yes Mimic mew we can have MELEE and we can do as many friendlies as you like..Please try to bring a setup.. See everyone Friday unless D-phat says otherwise..

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
You're going? I thought you weren't. We can team dude.

Edit - Not trying to bail on Billy, just whoever says yes first gets me on their team. I need to practice with whoever I team with anyway.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soo...melee1 is no longer going to Cot4 and now Dphat and Bwett are?

I'm so confused lol.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
I totally have this Saturday off this weekend, what happen this Saturday? is it on the front page? Srsly, I should go look... I'm ultra excited by the way, I just got a new job with weekends off and I get 25,000+ a year at it. I'm typing a mile a minute. This is insane. I can't believe I got the job. So... yeah.

Just looked...is anyone fun going to the PBT? Just curious.

Srsly.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnggg!

I want to go to CoT4 now. It's going to have Dojo, Santi, Infi, Dphat, Dojo, Santi, Billy, Beah, 4D-****, Dojo, and Santi...

Gah! Oh well. Guess I'll go lose another PBT. I need a (non MK) teams partner for PBT...

Teh Brettster

Smash Master

I want to go to CoT4 now. It's going to have Dojo, Santi, Infi, Dphat, Dojo, Santi, Billy, Beah, 4D-****, Dojo, and Santi...

Gah! Oh well. Guess I'll go lose another PBT. I need a (non MK) teams partner for PBT...
*whistle* Laa tee daa.
(I mean, if you're planning on losing anyway, you might as well lose with a n00bie by your side. So you can blame him.)
:p

(Of course, that depends on whether I actually GO.)

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Me, D4BA,Albert,and Ice are going to PBT since I didnt buy my ticket fast enough. See everyone on friday and saturday:)

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace

i think a double DK team would be amazing Zac
too bad there is no black team color.

sig

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Sorry folks Zac's already got a partner by the name of ICE. G&W & SNAKE FTW! Gaia, Slaps, Brett MM 5$ 2/3 SBR rule set?

sig

sig

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
i'll think about it ICE... maybe...

i still remember that techchase and it wasnt fun. have you seen the video on youtube yet? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2u0pBt7et0
dude what happened at @ 1:43 when i tried to grab you?

its OK anyhow, me and Khaoz will go back to the tried and true DK+Sonic team combo

Halfway to Mexico FTW!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Gaia at 1:43 i spot dodged. Snake can pull grenade and do one of four things. Throw the nade, Grab instantly, spot dodge, or shield. So idk if you thought I couldn't do anything esle but yeah thats what happened. So... It's a maybe? Alright man just get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom