• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Picture of the day:

Now imagine if Teams had special attacks they could do together (OMG this would be an awesome idea for next smash) and you see 2 DDDs lock hands with each other, then start spinning and create a tornado similar to MK's.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
My brother goes to TAMS but he doesn't play and he sucks so no practice lol
SLAPS why do u even bother posting useless information? STUPID. Anyways, hey chunky we got some guys that go to UNT. Khaoz, Angel, Gaia, Brett pm them about playing.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ruddy, You definitely don't need MK as your main. You seriously should pick up a low/lower tier character. When you play around a low tier's weaknesses instead of playing around with pure power (MK) you learn more about the game and how it's really played.
Dude everything I say about MK is a joke. I haven't picked him up, I don't use him, I'm terrible with him, I go fox all the way. Every time I say something about MK I'm entirely kidding.

Your Fox was way too straight forward. You didn't adapt and you weren't aware of how I was controlling the match. Picking up skills like this would help you fight with any character. But making excuses about rules whether your "main" is affected or you don't like the levels will get you no where.
Dude once again, I was just kidding about the MK and levels thing, its all a joke, sorry if you misunderstood me. I was just waaay too tired during our matches and by the time I faced you I didn't really care anymore.

You were wrestling with yourself on whether to choose Fox or MK in our match, and you eventually chose Fox. You made the choice. Own it.

Trust me on this one.
Lol no waaay, my MK sucks sooo bad, there is no way I'd actually go MK in tourney (just ask Angel or anyone else whos played me mk lol) I always click MK right before a match to kid around with people :p.

Honestly dude, I think you're a great TO and a really nice guy, and theres nothing wrong with your rules, if I've said otherwise it was a joke. Theres obviously been some misunderstanding and I'm sorry, I'll try to be more clear when I'm joking in the future. I know sometimes its hard to tell when I'm joking. I'm just not a very srsc@.

Next PBT I won't be so tired though :D.

Oh and good news. I probably will be able to make it to PBT10, I do have a school function but it ends at 12:30.

Edit: I'm also off all day friday so if anyone wants to hang out...

Also should we start getting ready for Hobo14, or is it too early? I'm really hoping to go.

SLAPS why do u even bother coming to events? STUPID.
I know right? :p

Seriously though I can't take Slaps to any more events. My parents don't like him and think hes too loud/rude/annoying so unless he gets an alternate ride you won't be seeing him anymore.

Oh and I'm super bored during the week. Does anyone want to hang out some time?

sig rule

sig rule

not really

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
My brother goes to UNT for TAMS, might be hard to get a hold of him or convince him to play with you, but he's pretty good.
Well, there's that and the fact that no real students here would be caught dead in the TAMS dorm. Almost nobody in my dorm actually associates with almost any TAMS students (even though the TAMS kids spend -all- their time in our cafeteria).

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Only like three of you guys are gonna care about this, but I'm **** proud of myself so **** you XD

Wichita Bi-weekly Season 2 (Episode 1....Attack of the clones)

Singles Results

1: Affinity- Meta Knight
2: Inferno- Jigglypuff/Game and Watch/Meta Knight/DDD
3: Clel - Marth/Meta
4: KY - Pit
5: Holms - Kirby
5: Zeton - Fox/Falco
7: Ratman - Snake
7: Karmacide - Snake
9: Tempest - Toon Link
9: Firestorm - Fox/ROB
9: Chaos Theory - Lucas
9: DegynSefer - Lucario
13: 4rce - Snake/Diddy/DDD
13: BoJangles - DDD/Yoshi
13: Supergamer - Lucario
13: Gotan - Pikachu
17: 4do - Marth
17: Steeler - Pokemon Trainer
17: Mr. Doom - Ike
17: Blarg - Ice Climbers
17: Pantheon - Lucario
25: Fragbait - Falco

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, there's that and the fact that no real students here would be caught dead in the TAMS dorm. Almost nobody in my dorm actually associates with almost any TAMS students (even though the TAMS kids spend -all- their time in our cafeteria).
If they're cool and can wreck you at smash, why not? :p

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Oh yeah does UNT want to play tomorrow? I got no classes and I would love to get some games in if you guys are free.
I don't have many classes... I could probably play, but there's the matter of REALLY feeling like leaving on a Tuesday... I'll get back to you.
Or were you thinking about online or coming over here?

If they're cool and can wreck you at smash, why not? :p
It's just an intrinsic hate to the general population of TAMS. It's a terrible generalization, I know. There ARE some cool ones, but they hang out with each other and not with us. And seriously... either people have neutral feelings towards TAMSters or they dislike them. I have never even heard of someone trying to bring a TAMSter into their room or vice versa.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So phantom how did you learn to spam so hard? Man if your game was as good as your spam then you would be unstoppable.

Anyways Repost this since its a new page:
Would anyone at UNT like to play tomorrow if so pm me or call me. I'm free all day.
There's a difference between spamming and trolling, sir! And it's natural talent, and I get frequent practice in it during classes.

If I practiced Brawl half as much as I trolled on various forums, I'd be amazing.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I don't have many classes... I could probably play, but there's the matter of REALLY feeling like leaving on a Tuesday... I'll get back to you.
Or were you thinking about online or coming over here?

It's just an intrinsic hate to the general population of TAMS. It's a terrible generalization, I know. There ARE some cool ones, but they hang out with each other and not with us. And seriously... either people have neutral feelings towards TAMSters or they dislike them. I have never even heard of someone trying to bring a TAMSter into their room or vice versa.
Yeah i was planning on just driving up to UNT since you guys aren't too far.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Dang Jigglypuff wtf? That's amazing. I still can't believe you play so many characters. 2nd is top tier!

Thanks, my Game and Watch is doing much better now too. Are you planning on making the trip to come see us in a few weeks at NO KOAST? I can show you what I've learned if you do.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream about you Dphat. It looked something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2lBEb9z0k

He was the one wearing the black leather.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p
OMG hard gay fan! i love this episode especially when he runs after the guy on the bike.

buy me this for my bday =D

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOMY-Narrow-Squ...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

anyways I've given up on wolf as many of you advised me. I'm thinking about picking up diddy or marth to go with my kirby

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
ouch ruddy I thought slaps was ur bud?
hard gay? Techno HOOOOOOOO!
shuz ur kirbys pretty good to supplement I'd go diddy lots o Dallas is pikkin up marths

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Thanks, my Game and Watch is doing much better now too. Are you planning on making the trip to come see us in a few weeks at NO KOAST? I can show you what I've learned if you do.
You have been doing better? I'll mm your G&W when we go if you accept.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
wtf... I mention TAMS and i'm stupid but then everyone else starts talking about it and everyones just fine about that ...WTF

BTW: I Love your dreams Katie hahaha

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I will neeeeeeever play Game and Watch against a Snake eeeeeever ina tournament set. I'll have to see about those money Matches but we can probably do them. Though I'd rather play my Random against ICE. lol If I'm not too busy the night before the event, I'll most definitely try to get the matches in. You'd be staying at my place anyway. I'm thinking with Oklahoma all staying there, if you guys come, we should have enough people for a warmup tourney. Xyro might be there as well with some Houston guys. If that's the case, I'd probably run something with Low Tiers to entertain you.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I will neeeeeeever play Game and Watch against a Snake eeeeeever ina tournament set. I'll have to see about those money Matches but we can probably do them. Though I'd rather play my Random against ICE. lol If I'm not too busy the night before the event, I'll most definitely try to get the matches in. You'd be staying at my place anyway.
Think you can beat me with random huh!? If you wanna go random I'll do that! My snake vs your random!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
NO slaps, it's what you said.

You mentioned someone who goes to TAMS, but DOES NOT want to play when he asking for someone to play with. That is utterly useless information, and I consider it spam, please think before you post. If you can do that, you won't have to deal with responses like that from people.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
@ Arikado: Thanks alot bro. Where have you been? It's like you vanished from the scene.
@ Cameron: I'll MM your ROB if u still play him. I like fighting good ROB's makes for good practice.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hmm, that's acceptable. I've been using DDD more to take on Snakes but I find it quite annoying, but my ROB's more than happy to meet them often as well. He served me pretty good against Samurai Panda and Karmacide recently.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
@ Arikado: Thanks alot bro. Where have you been? It's like you vanished from the scene.
Yeah I know, hasn't really been intentional. I blame school, work, and WoW. I'm gonna try to make the next PBT, but I probably have to go visit relatives. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom