• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon VI Results 1/15/11 Full results posted!!!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
LOL yo i thought your fair killed me like 5 times...god didn't want me to lose ya know'

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Infern better watch...this Pika gonna come out of nowhere on him! He already got a little taste at Delta. xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Your pika lost to my Diddy KB!
Diddy =/= Snake. No grab shenanigans for me (like for Snake), bananas left on the ground under Diddy's command can utterly **** Pikachu's momentum if I happen to trip over one because his trip animation is really long, basically a second chance for Diddy to get out of pressure and mount some offense again. I'm good at that MU though for what I've played of it! Basically ended the same way against AZ that my Peach has (last stock games that he slips away from me on, no pun intended lol).

Snake though...hehehe, I'm gonna have that **** down on lock with him very soon.

clowsui

Smash Legend
pikachu vs diddy kong is hopeless, why are you trying that MU lol

pikachu vs marth is also hopeless, still not convinced that pikachu can compete in footsies + trap situations w/ marth. he just has a mean juggle + a good ledge trap if i'm not paying attention...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Because I like a challenge and I have the most refined item control in the state, possibly excluding Quivo (willing to back it up). :)

Sure the trip animation is abysmal but I don't really have much difficulty with the MU considering that I can turn someone's item game into my own rather easily. Marth isn't too difficult either. Pikachu has good tools to work around his faults against both of them.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Bananas are easy mode.

I can dribble the same turnip off of someone's head (and add a third quick toss forward on taller characters if I want to continue the string) or dribble twice to autocancel nair, insta-throw Legan's/Quivo's bombs back at them from near point blank, fake-toss upward, ledgepull turnips to z-catch/toss/do any aerial I want while moving in practically any direction, and frame trap, all with a bad item. ;)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That actually sounds like a lot of fun. Now there's an idea for a possible side event Kiest. :3

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Bananas are easy mode.

I can dribble the same turnip off of someone's head (and add a third quick toss forward on taller characters if I want to continue the string) or dribble twice to autocancel nair, insta-throw Legan's/Quivo's bombs back at them from near point blank, fake-toss upward, ledgepull turnips to z-catch/toss/do any aerial I want while moving in practically any direction, and frame trap, all with a bad item. ;)

But can King Beef see why kids love Cinnamin Toast Crunch cereal?

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Oh yea? I can pick up AZ bananas and throw them off the stage.

And I've blown up Nicole's bomb-ombs in her face, twice. Get at me.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I can make my boomerang drift off for an eternity on battlefield. I still somehow get the boomerang back. BEAT THAT!

King~

Smash Champion
pikachu vs diddy kong is hopeless, why are you trying that MU lol

pikachu vs marth is also hopeless, still not convinced that pikachu can compete in footsies + trap situations w/ marth. he just has a mean juggle + a good ledge trap if i'm not paying attention...
ewwwwww

this is so wrong

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Top Bottom