• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the game guys, marshy said there's some last-minute preparations to do.

Such as quicktopic, some other junk regarding the setup, yada yada.

Just bear with me through this.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
swords can't force us to bear through this

how dare he degrade us

he can't be in control of us like this

we must be victorious

come on!

*begins playing call me and white wedding simultaneously*

Ronike

Smash Ace
Why did my computer have to die when we had an all hydra game and then a castlevania game FML :(

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I wasn't already in 2 games, I'd join castlevania. Maybe I'll get lucky and be night killed in one of them and then I can join.

Swiss

Smash Lord
C'mon Swords, start Halomafia!

Anyone play Halo? They released ROCKET RACE as a new game mode. You drive around trying to get to checkpoints with your mate stood on the back of your vehicle firing ROCKETS at everyone ALSO TRYING TO GET TO THE SAME CHECKPOINT.

It leads to many ROCKETS AND EXPLOSIONS.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
new game mode? theyve had it for a while, i believe. unless you mean new to reach.

also, your mongoose is not explosive, so when an explosion goes off near by, you get launched and its epic.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ya so long as you're on the mongoose you can't die. Reach released it last night (along with team SWAT) (GMT +0).

So many exploshunz. Great fun. I keep trying to assassinate the gunner of a mongoose next to me from my mongoose. No luck so far :urg:

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I play reach. Maybe i should play rocket race again, considering how much fun it was in halo 3

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
I also want to join Castlevania mafia, but as of now, I can only really do one mafia game at a time.

This is the third time I've enjoyed Gheb's choice of theme, but the second time I haven't been able to join one of his games for various reasons. :(

Anyways though, Broken, how's that mafia game coming along, hm?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well at this rate my game won't fill too soon. Most people who are in too many games now will probably get to join later anyway because it'll take some time until it fills.

:059:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ya so long as you're on the mongoose you can't die. Reach released it last night (along with team SWAT) (GMT +0).

So many exploshunz. Great fun. I keep trying to assassinate the gunner of a mongoose next to me from my mongoose. No luck so far :urg:
team swat?! ****yeah

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Go ahead and switch my /in for Castlevania Mafia to a /in for the Xastrn hydra account. Dastrn has his heart set on hydraing with me again (plus i think he really wants to do a Castlevania flavored game).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i apologize to every list that i am currently in, but im not going to be able to play! too busy! T_T

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
i apologize to every list that i am currently in, but im not going to be able to play! too busy! T_T
Does that mean no moriarty? Awww

There was a south park mafia? I missed out
Yes you did, you were on the on the site at the time.

That said, the game was horribly broken and everyone was a noob then, if frozen's role went off successfully it was an auto-win.

Top Bottom