• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Can't wait to put more effort into this game then others and then get voted because people don't want to look into why we might be quoting specific things or posting specific pics.

>_>

gg swf rofl

Swiss

Smash Lord
Lol @ xonar's picture.

This game is based off of reach, not halo 1, 2, or 3. That will be the next game that i host. :p
Ooooooh, that CHANGES STUFF.

Waitin' on my "u is the marine that misses the jump in the warthog and falls to his death in the cutscene before the 3rd(4th?) mission."

That's what it's gonna be, right?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Ooooooh, that CHANGES STUFF.

Waitin' on my "u is the marine that misses the jump in the warthog and falls to his death in the cutscene before the 3rd(4th?) mission."

That's what it's gonna be, right?
LOL, i only now recall that. xD

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Hold on, a few preparations have to be made, it will start either tonight, or tomorrow, likely tomorrow.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I know it'll sound super ignorant, but what the f*** roles can you get in Halo? The only real CHARACTER is Master Chief. Online, it's a bunch of Master Chiefs destroying the other Master Chiefs.

If you haven't noticed, I don't know s*** about the flavour. The hydra thing amused me.

I'm ready for my hate now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's a bunch of Spartans, for one.

Master chief isn't even in halo: reach, so it's all ok. We don't hate you for it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I want to be alucard. Can I be alucard? If so I'll play.

mafia = richter maria alucard

calling it now

Top Bottom