• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh man. What did I do to deserve such an attractive player list?

I'm busy with some makeshift Christmas celebrations this evening, but the role PMs are already written up, so I'll probably make the thread and start shooting off roles late tonight. Get your booties on everybody, 'cause we 'bout to go harder than hard!

John2k4

The End of an Era
Posting it there so everyone else knows. :p

My Skype name's AzJohn2k4. You can click on the Skype button under my avatar to see it. ;)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
To be honest, I'm happy to have you as a replacement, Inferno, since I'm sure I'll be needing at least one or two. But if you really, really want to hydra with John so you can be there from the start, then sure. Just get an account made ASAP so that I have something to send the role PM to later.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Man, been a while since I've seen Vlade. Don't be inactive bro.

Shout-outs to Death Note mafia.
Haha I've actually quit smash but I'd been meaning to play some mafia here for a long time. I was busy with school but now it's holidays :)

Death Note mafia was indeed a really cool game

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Is the small game just waiting for a replacement before sign ups for the next game starts?

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sign-ups for Rockin's 12 person Walgreens Mafia have begun!
No hydras. Mod retains right to deny anybody.

Top Bottom