• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Lol, I'm practically a celebrity now in this thread. :D

Look guys, you can try giving me a hard time all you want, but at the end of the day, I'M A BEAST! ;D

And FYI, EM is the perfect utility for turning someone who is a complete noob at mafia into something of a decent player (at the least). Quit hatin' on EM plzkthx.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lol, I'm practically a celebrity now in this thread. :D

Look guys, you can try giving me a hard time all you want, but at the end of the day, I'M A BEAST! ;D

And FYI, EM is the perfect utility for turning someone who is a complete noob at mafia into something of a decent player (at the least). Quit hatin' on EM plzkthx.
It's like playing aim mafia and then expecting to wreck your first game.

Uhhh no.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Or you all could just let his play show what he's capable of and not just assume he's garbage.

I mean there's a real chance he's bad but I have no reason to think so right now heh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
that is also the point i was getting at.

not that i've actually been there, but if it's anything like mafia games on pokemon online...
well, it can't be as bad as pokemon online.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
How the **** do you survive in that hellhole for so long?
There are CUTE GIRLS ON EM THAT I CAN TALK TO! :D

I also occasionally bump into Dgames players on there.

The community can be ****ty at times and competitive can be annoying as **** when you're dealing with arrogant pricks, but learning how to read players, spot buddying, spot intentional/illogical disconnects , and all that other jazz can be learned on EM without much time and effort put into it. I felt like it was easier for me to pick up and really understand the game better on EM than it was for me when I was playing a forum based version of the game.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
hey bardull guy

i think hes pretty swell for improving on another site before going back here
saves us noobyness tbh

good stuff nstuff

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
EM can be a great way to learn the basic ropes of mafia as long as you have an intelligent outlook on the game's principles and theory, or rather are looking to develop as much. However I can say that in 3 years the most common thing I see in the migration is players who have a shortlist of nearly identical flaws. Inability or unwillingness to reread, poor or nonexistent analysis, excessive townlist posting, excessive buddying, follow-the-cop, etc etc.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
EE, weren't you a vet around there? you should see the comp lobby they actually can play well nowadays but the community lacks the spirit and the mainstream is training lobby.

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
EM can be a great way to learn the basic ropes of mafia as long as you have an intelligent outlook on the game's principles and theory, or rather are looking to develop as much. However I can say that in 3 years the most common thing I see in the migration is players who have a shortlist of nearly identical flaws. Inability or unwillingness to reread, poor or nonexistent analysis, excessive townlist posting, excessive buddying, follow-the-cop, etc etc.
look it's soup

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sign-ups for Gorf's 17 player Celebrity Rehab Mafia have begun!
Hydras allowed.

John2k4

The End of an Era
And now everyone who enters the DGames section in the next four months will see "Celebrity Rehab" as a sticky thread title... :laugh:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Epic mafia. For 8 months.

Oh no.
lol

Not sure how to read th3kuzinator, either antagonistic douche bag or sad sob. >_>
hella rude. i dont like you.

no it isn't. that perfect utility would be forum mafia. EM is not good to learn the game, i played enough there to know.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Man like can we literally drop this whole EM conversation, it's not even relevant and is cluttering the sign-up threads. My eyes aren't as good as they used to be, y'know.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
G Bizzle said:
Gorf's flavor choices are hysterical. His abilities as a mod though ... :bee:
Woah woah woah. First one was YT Memes which I'd say I did pre' damn well in considering the fact that it was my first game. And then Kingmaker was when I escaped the world of mafia for three months so that doesn't count lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
/in small

/hoping nabe hops up to the actual game instead of just being a replacement

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
7 counting me actually, unless one of them replaced out recently

but seriously nabe i want to play a game with you again!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
/out Adventure Time

I love the flavor, but last thing I need now is a third game

Top Bottom