• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I noticed i'm in to host the next large. Can i put a hold on that and not lose my position? I have a different setup i'll be sending your way Sold.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
If anyone still wants to join Lost, I have a few slots available - regular or replacement.

Will start with 15 if necessary, so please keep confirming guys.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I've never been here before so I guess I might've just told on how I get started before I joined in some mafia.

Sorry, can you show me the way please?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well since I went into Lost mafia, I'mma /out AT so I don't end up in two games before seeing how I handle a return to one. Assuming all goes well I'll probly /in again though

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hey Jerkus you should join Lost, then join hands with me and Kevmo (statistically we're likely to all be town!) and just poop on everything.
Man, I was /in that **** before you even found out what the four-toed statue means.

Nothing. Lol, Damon and Carlton are trolls.

But yes, I will be there to dominate with you guys.

Well since I went into Lost mafia, I'mma /out AT so I don't end up in two games before seeing how I handle a return to one. Assuming all goes well I'll probly /in again though
I was gonna give you a "YEAH BOY!" for joining AT, but now I won't.

I'll keep it under a heat lamp for you just in case you change your mind though.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I would like to say that I have seen Vinyl play several times and feel he is 100% not ready for full games yet. Esp. not when people work so hard on them here in DGames. Vinyl, join a newbie game. Jerkus, don't accept the /in

I'm not being mean. In the game before the most recent one he played Vinyl asked people to vote for him so he could "know what's up". He has catching up to do.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I would like to say that I have seen Vinyl play several times and feel he is 100% not ready for full games yet. Esp. not when people work so hard on them here in DGames. Vinyl, join a newbie game. Jerkus, don't accept the /in

I'm not being mean. In the game before the most recent one he played Vinyl asked people to vote for him so he could "know what's up". He has catching up to do.
I really do. I joined in a newbie game already so, I'll just have to wait until it has begun.
There's about 2 people that joined (if I'm correct).

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
JERKUS

I'M SO /IN FOR YOUR GAME

This is Laundry being too lazy to sign into his main account to /in Adventure Time Mafia. Please count this as Laundry /inning into AT Mafia and not Meadowsizzle.

Unless Stew doesn't know the set-up. Then he better join me for this fun time of adventure.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
whoa... i almost /in'd adventure time because the flavor sounds mathematical. but then i remembered i hate mafia.

going to read that one though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i've been on epic mafia for like 8 months, so now i'm more like fully unlocked unlimited potential pharoah atem

sup yami :D

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh right you're the guy who gets really defensive really quickly. I remember you from D.Gray man like 6 months ago.

Chill.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
No, I'm not actually, which is why I said to chill.

And yeah, surprisingly I don't particularity like being called a douchebag outside a mafia thread.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
isn't epicmafia the chat based one that centers almost entirely around follow the cop and setup stuff?

Top Bottom