• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
dude, i saw rockin viewing a thread earlier and thought to myself ":O"

is this Walgreens like, the drug store?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
No, it's not about rapiest. Jeeze, do you guys shop or something? XD

for those who don't know, Walgreens is a convience store. Think of it as a mini market of sorts (they sell foods, seasonal items, cosmetics, kitchen items, and so on.). Aside from that, they also have a pharmacy as well.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I did a double take when I saw that game...

How you even got flavors/roles from a convenience store is beyond me. o.o

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
/in walgreens

i now know what walgreens is lol
You're in (just try and not being inactive)

/in Walgreens
You're in

For some reason I had thought it was about the pharmacy Walgreens....

Welp. xD
Yeah, you're right. It's a pharmacy, but the entire building is treated as an convience store.

I did a double take when I saw that game...

How you even got flavors/roles from a convenience store is beyond me. o.o
In NYC, I work for Duane Reade (which is not only similar to stores like Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, etc.). The company Walgreens actually bought our company.

You should check out my previous games. I have ways to make flavors/roles work accuractly. :p

/in Walgreens

:phone:
You're in. (just please be active)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm heavily considering joining Rockin's game since I've been in two of his other ones and had loads of fun. =o

:phone:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'll /in Walgreen's since I'll probably be free by the time it fills up.
Gonna have to decline your /in. In both Hentai Mafia and 'Britches and Hoes' Mafia, you didn't play the game to it's completion. These reasons has made me wary of adding you in the game (as activity is a big issue to me)

You know what, I just can't pass up seeing how a game based around a convenience store turns out.

/in walgreens
Okay, you're in. Just try not to be inactive

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
/In to Host small.

I'll try and send in my set-up tonight. I'm trying to work out a few kinks but I really like this set-up a bit.

Top Bottom