• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Ronike

Smash Ace
You need to have played a mafia game before to in mindscrew. You could in boondock though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is the game still gonna be ballin if i haven't seen the movie? im itching for a game lol
(meaning boondocks)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
aight il /in boondocks saints

(im still in mindscrew btw i can handle both since im not in any swf games atm)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh wow, I just wiki'd boondock saints and now I get it. I saw that movie but it has a COMPLETELY different title in german so I never recognised it.

:059:

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meanwhile Mentos gets no love:( hahaha I'm actually kinda glad it's been taking a while to fill up, more games coming to a close so people will prolly be able to keep up better^.^

Chaco

Never Logs In
Meanwhile Mentos gets no love:( hahaha I'm actually kinda glad it's been taking a while to fill up, more games coming to a close so people will prolly be able to keep up better^.^
I would /in If I wasn't in 8 games. :(

Put me on as a replacement.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Marshy and I will hydra your game mentos, so long as he doesn't have a change of heart like for hando's game ;)

Top Bottom