• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ronike, I talked to Marshy and that's fine by me, let me know when you guys are sure and I'll get everything ready since that'll fill it up

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
when mentos starts boondock saints and pierre responds to my pm

btw boondock saints is full with Ronarsh ronike is hydraing with me he has no choice about this

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so since Xonar had /outted, Ronarsh takes the spot and it's full? Confirming before I get everything sent out/started up that that's the case.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha sounds good, I'll confirm it with Marshy when he pops on/in the meantime get all the roles randomized and ready to go.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
signups for pierre's 13 man werewolves of miller's hollow mafia have started

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
If any of you have been looking for a "normal" game, or a good first game to play with this community, Werewolves of Millers Hollow would be a good start. There is no experience requirement and all players are welcome. Will also accept hydras, but if the game does not fill in two weeks I reserve the right to forcibly split the hydras into individual players who are both /inned.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
... I was going to take a break from Mafia but..

/IN ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT MAFIA OMG

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chaco obviously doesn't remember TLI mafiaXD

On another note, /in Pierre's, may join Xsyven's too despite not being familiar with the flavor

Top Bottom