• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ben Linus was great. Definitely one of my favorite characters too. But even he couldn't justify how wildly out of control the plot of that series became.

X1-12

Smash Champion
i.e just a list of roles. If any of your roles aren't traditional or haven't been used before then explain what they do also

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
So, stuff has freed up for me ever since I dropped a class I couldn't pass. Will probably start looking for a job now, and for now . . .

/in small

I have no idea what this flavor is; I just hope that it's not too weebooish.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, I appreciate blocking me out of games because I hate the flavors because it let me get down to one game and the night that will never end (Gheb), but can the queue please move so I can play a game as tHe-Man?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It does, actually. An interesting flavor goes a long way in keeping me interested and gives me an edge in figuring out the roles because too many mods are predictable.

Balatro

Smash Rookie
Uh, hey

can anyone join these games or do u need experience with it?

id love to play a game :3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not opposed to having new players in my game, but I would highly advise them to read the stickyed newbie thread before making that choice.

:phone:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I would REALLY recommend playing a newbie game before you get thrown into a queue game.
I agree with this. My first game was a queue game and I was really confused the whole time. At least read the noobie stickys to know some things. You can also go on mafiascum.net to find out things about the game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hydras fine, forgot to say that

Just don't want more than 3

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh cool, I'll finish writing role pms tonight.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
why are these guys who supposedly quit dgames coming back? :p
Sang and I wanted to play a game together again since she just died but she didn't wanna go at it alone. =P

Plus MM I had to play since I missed it the first time around.

Top Bottom