• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
1. JO_OEY
2. tHe-Man (Ryker/Brosuke)
3. Acrostic
4. Crimson King
5. Red Ryu
6. ORI_bro
7. felipe_9595
8. Auspher
9. J
10. SangfroidWarrior
11. Sworddancer
12. Balatro
13. Gheb

Alright, making the thread! :p

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Don't lose your pants... because here's your chance...

For Gova's Britches and Hooooooose Mafia!
13 Players, No Hydras, and No Losers!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I co-designed the game set-up and I can confidently tell you that this is the best I've created [except for the two upcoming games of mine].

:059:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
JTB, you should PM me all the roles because I'm really interested to see what you made, and I don't plan on replacing in :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
next time you are on skype, I'll let you know

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I co-designed the game set-up and I can confidently tell you that this is the best I've created [except for the two upcoming games of mine].

:059:
So you say this for every game that rolls through the queue now? Like, it's your thing, to hype up all the games like this?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Don't hype this game up. I find that whenever a game is hyped, people join it just because of the hype and then have to replace out later because they forgot they didn't have time to play.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Don't hype this game up. I find that whenever a game is hyped, people join it just because of the hype and then have to replace out later because they forgot they didn't have time to play.
pokemafia.swf

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meh, its a large so it won't fill quickly and I'm hoping that by the time it starts I'll have more time to devote to playing it. It isn't likely that I'll be exceedingly active either way, but I don't expect to be crazy inactive.

If anything I feel like in a large game if I'm less active I'm hurting the game less than in a small, since my input and vote comprise less of the total available players and votes, and as such, are relatively less valuable.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Meh, its a large so it won't fill quickly and I'm hoping that by the time it starts I'll have more time to devote to playing it. It isn't likely that I'll be exceedingly active either way, but I don't expect to be crazy inactive.

If anything I feel like in a large game if I'm less active I'm hurting the game less than in a small, since my input and vote comprise less of the total available players and votes, and as such, are relatively less valuable.
But large games are more complicated and require more consistent mental energy dude.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
But Lost isn't 32 people. It's 17 >_>

Yeah you have to keep track of more people but the effort that requires does not have a linear relationship with the number of players you play with lol

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
But Lost isn't 32 people. It's 17 >_>

Yeah you have to keep track of more people but the effort that requires does not have a linear relationship with the number of players you play with lol
Fair enough, twas an exaggeration, but I have played in games around that large, and I know keeping track of anything is nigh impossible unless you don't fall behind.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
/In lost as a secret hydra i formed with a buddy after we make it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hey, just letting ya fools know, no matter how good you squares think you got in the past who knows how long I've been out of DGames, I can still wreck you bitches.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gorf, I'll still end up having to carry you.

Adum, that's ********. It depends much more on the individual game, not the player list size.

Top Bottom