• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm new to the decisive games here on SWF but I play Mafia all the time with my friends.
/in Higurashi
You're in my world now! Prove that Michigan isn't free... at mafia!

edit: fixed the gustave mistake :<

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dgames is starting to get more exciting! Look at these new faces that won't replace out/disappear!

:bee:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I heard michigan.

I'm from michigan too ori, what part of michigan you live in?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I had you on MM but then somebody told me I was wrong and you were in the small! :mad::mad::mad:!!!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
WHY THE HELL NOT.

/in Majora since I'm doing so poorly at staying in games.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sold, I had already seen that image before you edited Tandora's post, and I've already seen the anime.

Sold for president

X1-12

Smash Champion
I am /in for Majora's Mask Mafia. :)
Sold2, switch me from Hirugashi to MM, at least that's a flavor I understand. It also sounds interesting.
Have you two ever played forum mafia before?

Edit: Also I would like a Co-Mod for Majora's Mask. If Kuz wants to do it he gets priority since he was awesome last time, if not then preferably someone with at least some modding experience and relatively good activity

John2k4

The End of an Era
I've played them a couple a while back. Spent a good half hour reading everything there was about Mafia game and whatnot in this section, anyways. :p

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I would in X1's awesome large if it wasn't for the fact that I really should be focusing on other things right now in life than mafia, plus I don't recognize life 80% of the current player list. That's no good; I can't fall back on lazy meta reads.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dat player list is too good to pass up. I will /in it since I think it will end by the time I get busy which is perfect.

/in MM please

However I would assume Soupa is gonna out because he has gotten busy and had to be replaced.

Frio

Smash Champion
/in Majora's mask I played mafia for 14 hours straight on a bus ride to BC. I'm ready.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
1. Raziek
2. Soup
3. Overswarm
4. Xastrn (Dastrn/Xatres)
5. ¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯
6. Panta
7. Red Ryu
8. dabuz
9. Gustave
10. Circus
11. Werekill
12. John2k4
13. spellcasters
14. J
15. Frio

-Replacements-
1. T-block
2. Nabe
3. Kantrip

:cool:. If someone is going to drop off for T-block they should say so. Don't feel bad if you don't want to. I won't think any different of you.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Frio have you ever played Mafia on a forum before? I'd just rather avoid having players who are completely new to forum in my game

Thread will be up and Role PMs will go out this evening. Gheb I've got you down for co-modding so will send you all role PMs and mod notes around then too.

Top Bottom