• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I may have to sign up for MM mafia cuz I would love to play with that hydra again. However probably can't cuz school but so many good things in that game.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I may have to sign up for MM mafia cuz I would love to play with that hydra again. However probably can't cuz school but so many good things in that game.
Do it, sir. It will be like old times. xatres and I were on a road trip during that last game we were all in (oddworld maybe?) and we were playing from my cellphone for like 10 hours. Twas fun.

Good to see you back, sir.
Broom games aren't living up to my expectations. Inactivity shouldn't still be a problem on day 3.

Warsaw triple combo

edit: orange
Join our game, Wes?

Also, me you and Xatres should play brawl sometime. I haven't played since the last time you and I played, so I'll be rusty. Are you in Warsaw much, or away at school?

I subbed for Dastrn in MM as my first game on this site. Pretty hilarious how this is all going down.
Is that right?

Does someone have a link to that game?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Pat, I'm in Warsaw, but I'll be moving out of state.... sooner or later o_O
I'll join the game if it fills up slowly, depending on how my current ones go.
Then again, I'm more interested in Higurashi >_> but MM is good too...

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just re-read Oddworld mafia from day 2 forward.

That game was the funnest mafia game I've ever played.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Do you like watching people getting murdered over and over again or loli's? If you answered yes to either of these questions, this show is for you.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
wouldn't mind doing a hydra if it means i don't have to contribute quite as often

having someone keep me up to date on a game might rekindle my interest in mafia

it'd also force me to be more serious and more active

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
/in to host a small game
lol I read this as "/in small." You're trying to make me mess up!

Send me the set-up for the small and if I approve I'll put it on the queue. I have to review set-ups :r

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm new to the decisive games here on SWF but I play Mafia all the time with my friends.
/in Higurashi

X1-12

Smash Champion
ORI have you ever played forum mafia before? I'd rather not have players who are completely new to it in my game. The small game would also probably be a better place for you to get started anyway

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hi Ori, was up?
nm man just school and practicing a but for School is in Session 6. I finally decided to stick my nose in here because mafia is one of my favorite things to do with friends.

ORI have you ever played forum mafia before? I'd rather not have players who are completely new to it in my game. The small game would also probably be a better place for you to get started anyway
I'm new to forum mafia, but I'm fine with just doing the small one haha I think it will work out better for me :bee:

Top Bottom