• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sign-ups for JTB's 13 player Higurashi Mafia have begun! Hydras allowed and stuff!

Also, you are now trapped in the anime-zone! PICK YOUR ANIME GAME.
Soooooold add me from pending to small. I sent you Dr McNinja mafia a long time ago and haven't run it yet :p

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Forgot about adding it because I had to wait for Time Travelers had to end. Pardon my disorganization.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Dr. McNinja? Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, why are you that good at flavors?
Don't get too excited, I probably won't run Dr McNinja for a while... it's just my backup game that I've sent in to show that I have a game in waiting.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If Higurashi fills up slowly, I'll probably join it. It was my favorite anime, after all :D
nichijou is better though

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
13 or below is small, so 15 would be large.

have werekill fill up the rest of the remaining death note spots so he can fill it and it can finally start.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm taking it off the queue. I've tried to contact praxis about delaying it a few days ago and I didn't get a response so w/e.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
AHEM! Sign-ups for X1-12's DEATH NOTE Mafia have begun!

Just kidding.

Sign-ups for X1-12's 15 player Majora's Mask Mafia have begun!
X1-12 said:
Hydras yes

• Posting not on a hydra account results in a strike unless the post is quoted on the hydra account within 5 minutes of original post
  • 3 strikes results in a mod vote until Day End.
  • No Hydra Logs
  • If you are a player with a history or bad activity, it is possible it will take less prods before your replacement than it will take for others, watch out and be active!
And there you have it!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
****in a, it's CK.

CK, I have so much respect for you man. Seriously, back in high school I highly enjoyed lurking the debate hall reading your posts, even the troll ones. That was really intelligent stuff.

I'm tempted to join the small game now just because of CK.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I had non-Troll ones?

While I appreciate it, I don't really deserve any special treatment. Last game I played in here, I got killed by a vig because he recognized my name.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
shh! don't reveal yourself!

or you could pretend you're actually CK's younger sibling who doesn't know how to play mafia.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
OS was an indy abductor in the other one.

I know because it's the old game I skimmed (for some reason) while I was playing my first mafia game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ugh, I ****ing love Majoras Mask, but I'm terrible at keeping up in large games. Maybe if all my games come close to finishing when its almost full, I'll only join that.

Top Bottom