• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Frio

Smash Champion
I played one awhile ago with people from the Olimar boards. But that was awhile ago :/

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're not the most active in your other game. I'm not sure I'd recommend signing up for two at once ESPECIALLY seeing as you haven't completed one.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Since X1's large game is full, hype for my game.

Lost Mafia!
17 player large game

It all began when Oceanic Flight 108 from Sydney Australia to Los Angeles crash landed on a strange tropical island. Now the survivors must fight the Others, discover the mysteries of the Island, and struggle to live together all while attempting to make it home.

Be prepared for spoilers and knowledge of the show is definitely helpful, but can as always be misleading.

I am pretty strict about activity and replacements, so please keep that in mind. Also, no hydras!

Hida_jiremi will be helping me co-mod.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I know I'm not eligible yet, as I haven't finished two games yet, but:

What do you need to send in when you PM your set-up? The roles you will use and their abilities along with the Original Post you're going to use?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
OH HOLY **** LOST MAFIA.

Why didn't I know this was coming up? I don't want to be in two Larges at once but ugggggggh.

Maybe I'll die early in Majora's Mask. I've been doing a lot of that lately.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OH HOLY **** LOST MAFIA.

Why didn't I know this was coming up? I don't want to be in two Larges at once but ugggggggh.

Maybe I'll die early in Majora's Mask. I've been doing a lot of that lately.
I have never seen Lost.

I'll keep you safe in MM. I'll hold you nice and tight. and use you as a shield o_o

But seriously, you probably have a while before another large fills

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Honestly, that might be for the best. The first three seasons will rope you in good, and then the last three will make you hate the world. The whole world.

I read all of this as a come-on.
The only season of Lost that I hated was Season 2 and that's because of the lack of focus on the Survivors. I liked later seasons even if it became the Ben Linus show.

I agree that a large game is probably gonna take a while to fill. Circus, feel free to drop yourself down as a replacement. I realize it's good to have at least one or two because sometimes life gets out of control. And if timing is right, you can upgrade to just being in.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I liked Season 2. Season 4 is where it starts to fall apart for me. Then Season 5 is a real ball of left turn bull****, and then Season 6 starts to redeem itself up until the finale just kind of pisses in the whole punch bowl.

Good deal.

/in Lost as replacement

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
/in for LOST. That sounds sweet.

Please make it so it's heavy on flavor. I want to roleplay as kate
banging claire

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Would me replacing in be that much of a problem?

Oh wait it's your spot, ok but still is there a reason you can tell me why it's a bad idea for me to do such?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's only allowed for private if it's actually "experimental" or "unusual". Pretty sure Sworddancer's BIM#5 has the next spot for private games.

:059:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I'll replace in for July, if you'll have me. :x

Oh wow. There really are no more ninja-edits allowed.

Top Bottom