• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero

Balance Brawl sucks, don't bring it up again. Its not even balanced, and some really stupid things were changed, such as a Jab that doesn't hit, a forward smash that is 100% useless for the character, among other things

B+ is the most balanced, but ALL fighting games are going to be unbalanced. Its just the nature of fighting games. If you want balance, go play Guilty Gear Accent Core.

On a Vanilla Brawl related note: idea, UpAir to bate air doge to punish with uptilt.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wouldn't expect it to be perfectly balanced with only 3-4 attempts, lol. I don't have a PS2 or a hacked PSP to play GG... by I do like playing May. =3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Really?!? Sweet, I'm going to plan to get it now. I miss playing as May. T_T

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
LoganW, I'm not warning you again. Stop bringing Melee vs. Brawl crap in this thread (and pretty much every other thread I've seen you post in). Shut up.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well...yeah. If he's banned he won't have a choice but to stop since he can't post.

LoganW

Smash Journeyman
LoganW, I'm not warning you again. Stop bringing Melee vs. Brawl crap in this thread (and pretty much every other thread I've seen you post in). Shut up.
yo Nya is there I thread for it? Also why can they argue modded brawl vs vBrawl but not melee vs brawl? They are all different. Sounds bias to me
Crash I main falcon and I agree w/ gates on the hat thing

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yo Nya is there I thread for it? Also why can they argue modded brawl vs vBrawl but not melee vs brawl? They are all different. Sounds bias to me
Crash I main falcon and I agree w/ gates on the hat thing
O rly?? O_o

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Isn't it in the Grand United Guide?

And since it was skipped over, up air to tempt an air doge to auto cancel to uptilt for the kill? Thoughts?

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Yeah A2, that flowchart is in the Guide.
And Meta Knight needs a hat because he's almost all head, and, unlike Sakurai, he doesn't think his mask and cape exude enough coolness.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord

And since it was skipped over, up air to tempt an air doge to auto cancel to uptilt for the kill? Thoughts?
sometimes I fastfall it through a platform then utilt, you get landing lag but you then have the advantage of being under them.

Coney

Smash Master

just shorthop backwards at them, it's usually scary enough to get them to airdodge and it doesn't require the risk of timing the uair.

just read them--if they're defensive and like to airdodge, wait and punish with utilt upon landing. if not, i usually fastfall out of the shorthop and pivot grab as they land.

Coney

Smash Master
well they fall into the utilt out of ai--

oh, we were talking about the uses of the uair? my mistake!

i like bouncing snakes on my hammer with uair when they try to recover high :3

otherwise, don't use it much

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Use uair to attack people above you. That's what it's designed for. That's what it's great at doing. You don't need any more uses than that.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Use uair to attack people above you. That's what it's designed for. That's what it's great at doing. You don't need any more uses than that.
Gates I remember you saying that you only look at threads that you subscribed to...there's a new thread on our new standing infinite on Rainbow Cruise if you didn't know about it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates I remember you saying that you only look at threads that you subscribed to...there's a new thread on our new standing infinite on Rainbow Cruise if you didn't know about it.
:O
Thanks for telling me.

Guys, try Uthrowing ROB after a CG. It's pretty fun to make him **** bricks with jet hammer, plus he's fun to juggle.
Uthrow -> Uair at 0 is really good and it works on most high tiers and large characters.

Top Bottom