• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Coney

Smash Master
Yikes...also serins back =o
im pretty sure this is what coney is talking about.
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7482
yeah, that's it. big finale in md/va to the circuit we had recently. i was kinda busy through most of it so i only got six points for two tournaments, so i'm pretty high seeding in the amateur bracket

basically md/va has to defend this house from ny/nj, who are coming to crash the event in droves. there are only two DDD mains in md/va, so we gotta play hard :O

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Who's the other d3 main?
I know Kornnn has a really good D3, but he doesn't main him.
Could it be Hat playing D3? IIRC he only uses him in doubles D:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Coney said there are only two D3 mains in MD/VA.
...Did you really think I was that dumb? Not knowing Crashic was talking about himself...0__o

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
So how the hell did I find this random avvy that seems to match me?

It just popped up under a google image search. Go figure.

Coney

Smash Master
Who's the other d3 main?
I know Kornnn has a really good D3, but he doesn't main him.
Could it be Hat playing D3? IIRC he only uses him in doubles D:
here are a list of the DDDs in md/va

me (obviously, peach and g&w secondaries with ness for a touch of flava)
EE (other DDD main, falco and marth secondaries with the occasional MK)
Kornn (good DDD that never gets used, an MK main)
HAT (just started picking DDD back up specifically to counter me because he taught me the kirby matchup too well and would rather ditto me...though HAT is an extremely smart player and can use just about anyone, has been going even with me with snake lately @_@ )
ESOJ (best diddy currently in the area, uses DDD as a secondary sometimes, usually against snake i think but sometimes in teams)
Omni (great player but quit, former MK main)

i think that's it, two mains, one dude that never uses him, two semi-users and omni.

just for fun

me and ESOJ are green
EE is pink (i think)
HAT and kornn are red
omni is probably pink

here come the namesearches!

Zip.

Smash Lord
here are a list of the DDDs in md/va

me (obviously, peach and g&w secondaries with ness for a touch of flava)
EE (other DDD main, falco and marth secondaries with the occasional MK)
Kornn (good DDD that never gets used, an MK main)
HAT (just started picking DDD back up specifically to counter me because he taught me the kirby matchup too well and would rather ditto me...though HAT is an extremely smart player and can use just about anyone, has been going even with me with snake lately @_@ )
ESOJ (best diddy currently in the area, uses DDD as a secondary sometimes, usually against snake i think but sometimes in teams)
Omni (great player but quit, former MK main)

i think that's it, two mains, one dude that never uses him, two semi-users and omni.

just for fun

me and ESOJ are green
EE is pink (i think)
HAT and kornn are red
omni is probably pink

here come the namesearches!
lolz i was just asking someone who lives in md/va how many ddds were up there, thanks coney ;d

and good luck tomorrow dude :)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Okay. I got a frame counter. Doing frame data right now.

EDIT: Actually, I don't know how to use this ****.

EDIT2: Now I do.

EDIT3: **** it, I'm doing it later.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Last night my father gave me permission to pursue any interest and opportunities, so I'm applying for a job in a Colorado Ski resort just so I can see what the Rockies look like, then with my German pen pal, going on a road trip this summer from Chicago, to Cali, and then through Mexico, then back to Chicago.

And I filled out a peace core application.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hi... I'ma be joining the D3 community now since he's one of the only 2 characters I currently use :3 Texas needs more than just Fogo for D3, after all :p

So yeah, I'm kind of new to Dedede I guess, I've been alting him for just a few months, but I have experience against all of his bad matchups, so I'm thinking of using him at some of the HOBOs now. I'll probably alternate between him and Wolf for tournys.

Anyways, I hope to learn some stuff from here too! :) *Awkward silence*

Zip.

Smash Lord
Hi... I'ma be joining the D3 community now since he's one of the only 2 characters I currently use :3 Texas needs more than just Fogo for D3, after all :p

So yeah, I'm kind of new to Dedede I guess, I've been alting him for just a few months, but I have experience against all of his bad matchups, so I'm thinking of using him at some of the HOBOs now. I'll probably alternate between him and Wolf for tournys.

ah thats good..
i was thinking of using a little wolf myself..

Welcome to the ddd boards :)

9Kplus1

Smash Master

Welcome to the DDD boards, where all of your dreams will come to fruition thanks to the efforts of a giant penguin and his long, invisible arm. Feel free to help yourself to the peppermint schnapps in the Match Up thread (but don't let Serin catch you) and have a great stay here!

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
I've read the manga for Elfen lied, and I'll have to admit, it is pretty **** good. For that matter, I would have to say the best manga/anime I know about is Beserk. Amazing plotline, drawings, characters, everything really.

And crashic, that is pretty awesome, I'd love to be able to go and do stuff like that, I'm hoping to get an internship in california this summer, which would be pretty great considering I've lived in new england for my entire life. peace corp sounds pretty intense, hope you get in.

T3h Albino

Smash Master

...No <___<
Jaykay Welcome ;3
Also if foursaken comes back there will be 2 Texas Dedede's again.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Elfen Lied is depressing. Especially the little homeless girl who was ***** by her mother's boyfriend and then almost lost her dog.

Now Fist of the North Star, THAT'S a real anime.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
ah thats good..
i was thinking of using a little wolf myself..

Welcome to the ddd boards :)
Thanks. And Wolf is fun if you like getting chain grabbed and tilt locked :D

Welcome to the DDD boards, where all of your dreams will come to fruition thanks to the efforts of a giant penguin and his long, invisible arm. Feel free to help yourself to the peppermint schnapps in the Match Up thread (but don't let Serin catch you) and have a great stay here!
Oh, was I supposed to wait to get those peppermint schnapps until I said I joined the D3 community? I already checked out the matchup thread and took some ^^'

...No <___<
Jaykay Welcome ;3
Also if foursaken comes back there will be 2 Texas Dedede's again.
2 and a half, since I plan on using Dedede every other HOBO that I go to, assuming I don't end up fighting Ice Climbers and Olimar every round by some bad stroke of luck. Those are the only two characters I don't feel comfortable fighting with D3 yet.

Top Bottom