• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I never left. Well, sort of, metagame wise. School and real life finally caught up with me. But I'm interested in coming back into the scene again, stronger than ever, and with a fresh new King's robe.

And I never fully went to the evil that is metaknight. Just.. dabbling in the dark arts.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
The truth? He's like a drug. I felt invincible with him. Who needs chaingrabs and infinites when I could just tornado spam and play reactively? Frame trapping is broken, but very boring. I always had fun playing with DDD, though.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
The truth? He's like a drug. I felt invincible with him. Who needs chaingrabs and infinites when I could just tornado spam and play reactively? Frame trapping is broken, but very boring. I always had fun playing with DDD.
Whoa, I was just trolling.

btw, Texas and all of the midwest need to go to Pound 4.

Serin, you better be there, too.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Oh trust me, its mad gay.
Can't say much, just, grab equals death now.
Not sure how consistent it can be pulled off.
Still in testing for that part.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
:O
Thanks for telling me.
Your welcome. I discovered a moving platform on rainbow Cruise too, believe it or not lol.
Rob is pretty crappy int he air.
trufax.
Albino...R.O.B. is very strong in the air....but as AtotheZ said, R.O.B. is only weak in the air when somebody is below him, because his down air is not that protective. I've experienced this many times, as R.O.B. is my very good secondary.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Gates, the chances of me going to Pound 4 are slim to none. Recall me saying that my mom is paranoid and won't let me going ANYWHERE.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Peach is sexier than DDD.
Melee Peach is. Brawl Peach not so much.

So many new faces. Am I still welcome here?
Who?

Gates, the chances of me going to Pound 4 are slim to none. Recall me saying that my mom is paranoid and won't let me going ANYWHERE.
Johns.

Whoa, I'm Gates now? What a demotion...
**** you, you should be honored.

Well **** dude, Gates has the same Krillin avvy, so one of you have to change...
It's not THE SAME Krillin avvy, dammit. Get your eyes checked.

Crashic's new AT: MEATGLIDING
Meatride multiple people at the same time while lurking in other boards looking for ATs to steal even though they likely won't work.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Gates, you and Crashic are the same person. You back up all of your matchups even though you haven't won any of them and meatride seibrik/atomsk.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates, you and Crashic are the same person. You back up all of your matchups even though you haven't won any of them and meatride seibrik/atomsk.
:(

Didn't I place higher than you at the last tourney both of us were at?

Top Bottom