• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Guys, watch Elfen Lied

BEST. ANIME. I'VE. EVER. SEEN.

Welcome to the DDD boards, where all of your dreams will come to fruition thanks to the efforts of a giant penguin and his long, invisible arm. Feel free to help yourself to the peppermint schnapps in the Match Up thread (but don't let Serin catch you) and have a great stay here!

Take me with you T_T.
HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

WUTZ THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN! :mad:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
hahahaha, whoops, I mean chain grab to forward air! It happens low below the stage too mind you :)
Go look at Seibrik's profile page to see what I'm talking about if I didn't send it to you.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
While we are on the subject of hypothetical things that would bread DDD, chain grab to back throw to jab lock to forward smash to footstool to jab lock across the stage in opposite direction to down smash to uptilt.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
While we are on the subject of hypothetical things that would bread DDD, chain grab to back throw to jab lock to forward smash to footstool to jab lock across the stage in opposite direction to down smash to uptilt.
and they said there were no true combos in brawl.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol albino got trolled

albino i heard you always beat some lucario/snake named bo when he comes to georgia

stop it he feels bad :(

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I did get trolled pretty bad.
Yeah I know who you're talking about I've beaten him the last 3 or so sets we've had.
He's improving though, I watched some of his matches against my crew memeber *Neo-X*, and he did fairly well against his wario.
He has to work on not being so predictable with rolls, and spot dodges.
He shouldn't feel bad, everyone has to start somewhere.

Coney

Smash Master
i had an idea a while ago for something called "brawl-" (as in, brawl minus)

it was born of the idea that bowser's ftilt should reach the entire length of FD, giving it incredible range, only it moves very slowly horizontally, and he just retains the pose. his arm just keeps getting longer and longer.

stupid stuff like that. DDD's fsmash puts people into a buried state when they're on the ground, regardless of distance.

mario's dtilt has the explosion effect of a bob-omb, but the animation is slowed to a crawl, so he's just crouching and spinning his leg for about 15 seconds.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
i had an idea a while ago for something called "brawl-" (as in, brawl minus)

it was born of the idea that bowser's ftilt should reach the entire length of FD, giving it incredible range, only it moves very slowly horizontally, and he just retains the pose. his arm just keeps getting longer and longer.

stupid stuff like that. DDD's fsmash puts people into a buried state when they're on the ground, regardless of distance.

mario's dtilt has the explosion effect of a bob-omb, but the animation is slowed to a crawl, so he's just crouching and spinning his leg for about 15 seconds.
If you make this, please share it! The Bowser one made me laugh so hard xD.

Will Dedede get infinite grab range?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Sorry for making Albino or anybody else feel bad about how I've represented. :(
It's only me that makes everybody's emotions feel the opposite, instead of somebody else making them excited. I can understand because I'm different......

And Pink Fresh do you know Coney in real life over there in Maryland?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Lol what the ****kss?
**** you dom lol, and no beef you're wrong I'm extremely proud of your success.
Congratulations for beating Haze and Hall on Sat! =]
I just get sick of seeing the same thing over, and over, and over. Repetition is an easy way to piss me off. =/
*Hugs* for everyone =D

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Lol what the ****kss?
**** you dom lol, and no beef you're wrong I'm extremely proud of your success.
Congratulations for beating Haze and Hall on Sat! =]
I just get sick of seeing the same thing over, and over, and over. Repetition is an easy way to piss me off. =/
*Hugs* for everyone =D
Oh okay lol. I only announced "again" that I defeated those guys because they were most important, lol there's plenty more of my tournament matches that are on Youtube, just listing the more interesting ones to see. I might just make a video thread instead of just posting random important videos.
Trust me, I hate repetition too..it's better to experience something new in life.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Meanwhile, I finally can play game and watch without being a total scrub. Was wrecking them yesterday at the tourney. Beat Lain's game and watch too, but of course he switched to ICs and got the win anyway.

I use to not be able to fight game and watches.

Also thank you all, a lot of info from the threads really helped me out against people. I seem to have trouble with the snake matchup now though :(

Top Bottom