• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Viper, what is that image of Haruhi in your sig from? Is it from Season 2 or fanart?

CO18

Smash Hero
DDD is the only reason I play brawl. I find him extremely fun still but I do agree that he is limited.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
DDD is the only reason I play brawl. I find him extremely fun still but I do agree that he is limited.
This. Honestly if it weren't for Dedede I might just go to BlazBlue or try to get into the SF scene or not do competitive gaming in general. He's that awesome.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Dedede is one of my favorite characters to use. If I'm not using ICs, I'm probably using Dedede. Him or Pikachu.

Jupz

Smash Master
Dedede is a ****ing pimp. I would probably still be playing if he wasn't in the game but **** he is awesome. I actually have pictures of dedede doing epic **** that I took during matches with my friends.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
curse you Albino.. <3
You know you love me . <3

Start of a cold beginning )=

Oh-la-ti-da

Kyute

Dedede is ****ing great. I once thought I was bored of him, but I recently found a new passion for playing the character.
Also feel better man. =/

This. Honestly if it weren't for Dedede I might just go to BlazBlue or try to get into the SF scene or not do competitive gaming in general. He's that awesome.
I'd probably just be playing melee lol.

Dedede is one of my favorite characters to use. If I'm not using ICs, I'm probably using Dedede. Him or Pikachu.
or marth
or mario
or kirby
or metaknight
or peach

I don't play brawl for DDD.

I play brawl for DDD's Neutral Air....

Never seen such a happy being.
Aww man what the...
don't forget the MONEYYY

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I just play cause I like the game.
On a more serious note, does anyone here NOT like the game and still play it competently? I don't mean PREFER other games, be they Melee, Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, or something awful like King of Fighters or Tekken, but does anyone strongly dislike this game and still play? If so, please explain me why if you are not Mew2King or Ally, cause then there isn't enough money on the line for it to make sense to me. Hell, Yugioh has more money on the line than competitive Smash.

Zip.

Smash Lord
ive played him for so long i cant drop him ever.. x.x
and yes hes very fun.

@Seibrik: i lol'd xd
@Albino: i guess... x3

Gates

Banned via Warnings
See, the thing about Yu-Gi-Oh (and Magic and Pokemon and all card games really) is that although you do win more money than you would from Smash you end up spending most of that money on more cards anyway.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure that Pit can beat DDD in a fist fight... opinions?

btw, I decided to use TL for a day on ****-fi and he did way better than my D3. The funny part is that I've been using fatboy for a month >_>

Jupz

Smash Master
Dedede's not a wimp, hes a ****ing pimp.

He isn't gonna take no crap from pit :p

Dedede wins life.

Also lol crashic. And he also is slightly overweight.

Coney

Smash Master
MK destroys ddd.

ddd is overrated and limited
thank the lord

i've been telling people in md/va this for a long time and nobody believed me

i mean don't get me wrong i'm not good at all but God**** even i knew it @_@

he's still a lot of fun, but he's more my tourney-serious- >;| character than my ;D !!! character, that's peach and ness

i'd main ness if not for the stupid grab release stuff @_@

also hello DDD boards still crazy as ever i see anyway i'll be on my way again have a good winter

CRASHiC

Smash Hero

Zip.

Smash Lord
Ah....sex.

thank the lord

he's still a lot of fun, but he's more my tourney-serious- >;| character than my ;D !!! character, that's peach and ness

also hello DDD boards still crazy as ever i see anyway i'll be on my way again have a good winter
im horrible as well and i thought this too XD

T3h Albino

Smash Master
thank the lord

Coney you are good, don't kid yourself.
I remember when you actually use to post here, and contribute to conversations and whatnot. Anyway have a good winter yourself, start beating ESOJ and Seagull man. ;3

Jiggs can't even scratch her nose, how is she going to punch anyone?
I'll admit I chuckled at this.

Continue with you rpointless conversation now.
Goodnight~

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I remember when you actually use to post here, and contribute to conversations and whatnot. Anyway have a good winter yourself, start beating ESOJ and Seagull man. ;3
Seagullman is my homie. He plays dedede really well.

Coney

Smash Master
lol you crazy, i have never lost to either of those two! they're both really good though, i love them :3

what you should say is start beating candy!

because i have played that ******* at least 20 times and while i go kinda even in friendlies he turns it on in tourney and goes all SSJ4 on me @_@

also until i get top 3 consistently i am mediocre

being stuck at progressively better placings doesn't make me good, it just means i'm progressing too slowly @_@

it's ironic though, the better i got the less i stopped by to contribute!

Coney

Smash Master
also, if you're going to use DDD, use nair

very few do it

it's actually good

especially against snake

okay i'm finally leaving again goodbye

Top Bottom