• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
At least when I was here, we didn't get as many stupid threads and etc. >_> But otherwise, Nya is doing a fine job. =3 <3 you, Nya!

SHOW SOME ****ING LOVE!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
What is there to gain in having a moderator for yourself if you're afraid of punishments? Do you really wish this? I think Kawaii is just fine here and she's satisfied here, which is good also.
Those sentences are contradictory...There's no point in a moderator if they're not going to do their job.

It was joking about how you seriousness level is always much higher than the rest of the D3 Boards. It would be like a person from the ZSS boards modding the Jigglypuff boards.

Wait, I thought Nya was editing the post title :( YOU HAVE TRICKED ME AGAIN XIIVI

Gates

Banned via Warnings
y'all gay.

In other news, Ankoku is technically my wife in the MI thread. And Mikey Lenetia is my brother-in-law.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Serin the person who mods a board doesn't determine the amount of ****ty threads that pop up. >_>

*Lurk mode again*

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Awsome Gates, but, who are they? And is anyone here your best man, or were we not invited to the wedding?

A full description of what Finest looked like in my dream

Big crazy hair. I don't mean like scater girl or scene girl hair. It was mostly unkempt, but not in a Amy Winehouse kind of way, it had some manage to it and was sexy.
Very puff, pale lips.
I think green eyes. I don't remember exactly, but they were hot.
A very large ***, but not like fat, it was sharp and athletic looking. Ya kind of low your pants a bit low too, though your shirt covered anything, still brought out your *** though.
Skinny legs. No real comment either way there.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Awsome Gates, but, who are they? And is anyone here your best man, or were we not invited to the wedding?
No, we eloped sometime after I wished for the bombs to be removed from Ankoku's body and when Sauce Boss started high school.

Hey Gates, I listen to Elton John, and he's gay. Does that make me gay?
I know this is a Boondocks reference, but I can't find the exact clip so here's one sorta similar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO7DEye4mgc

BunBun

Smash Master

A full description of what Finest looked like in my dream

Big crazy hair. I don't mean like scater girl or scene girl hair. It was mostly unkempt, but not in a Amy Winehouse kind of way, it had some manage to it and was sexy.
Very puff, pale lips.
I think green eyes. I don't remember exactly, but they were hot.
A very large ***, but not like fat, it was sharp and athletic looking. Ya kind of low your pants a bit low too, though your shirt covered anything, still brought out your *** though.
Skinny legs. No real comment either way there.

You got everything right except the hair, lips and eyes.

He has almost no hair.
He is black, and does not have pale lips
I don't remember what color his eyes are. I've never stared into them.

He does indeed have a large ass, which is sharp and athletic looking. He wears his pants low, sometimes.
And yeah, he's got skinny legs.

Also, he owns a copy of The Game.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Mmmm yeah, can't fap to that.
I'll stick with my version, and we'll play Donkey Kong doubles in Melee all night long.

So shake that *** like donkey kong
Workin that badonkadonk
Just shake that *** like donkey kong
Workin that badonkadonk

EDIT
Just realized my dream, NJsFinest was actually Haley Bonar, a musican I listen to.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
What the **** were you guys talking about while I was gone? 0__o
Regardless someone should play me in touhou so I stop sucking at it.
Gonna go write up a large halberd description I guess.
=S

also new avi...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I've decided to put whatever artist I'm listening to at the bottom of the post. I did it by accident once, just did it on purpose, like how it felt, and now I'm going to keep doing it.
Lykke Li

Gates

Banned via Warnings
NJz what are you doing in the Brawl forums. Won't you get, like, lynched for that at Purdue?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
LMAOOO!!!

hahahaha, Purdue definitely has a horrible Brawl scene. But I'm not gonna lie, I actually love Brawl and it's the only game I played over last spring and summer.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
o.o Why are we getting ******** threads lately?

EDIT: Nya, can you unlock my "New to the D3 boards" thread so I can edit it, please?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Sweet. Go find out how his D3 plays and get some tips from him. :) This could be really beneficiary to us.

Jupz

Smash Master
So serin are you going to get your move analasis going? I don't mind starting one up if you don't want to, its holidays now for me so I have heaps of time :)

Top Bottom