• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I claim Adam West. The actor himself or the batman he played :3.
I'd take him, if my current avatar wasn't so ****ing awesome and showing a lot about my persona.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I claimed Joker for Gates until he picks someone different.
Unless he REALLY wants to be the Calender man.
I'd prefer it be a comic book character, or one from the good cartoon series, or even Beyound if you wish because it did have some really good moments. I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be allowed for it to be from the movies though.
Why would you think I was kidding?

Anyway, it doesn't matter since I'll be on Krillin for a while anyway to rep MI.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Oh my god :O Lain going sober, if just for a minute. Another sign of the end of the world along with the rapture of famous people.

Current character claims:
Harley- CRASHiC
Penguin- Seibrik

At Gates-, even if you can't change your avatar yet, you can still claim a character while you wait.
I think you forgot to add me being The Riddler to that list...hopefully I can change my avatar succesfully.

Those avatars look good!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So I's joker? =D
Well you're a joke.

Now why would I do that
This guy didn't get a DBZ avatar for MI either. He's just not a team player.
Speaking of teams, are you going to LoLiS on the 3rd AtoZ? If so, do you need a doubles partner?

And how did you get banned from AiB? I've done more than enough stuff to get banned on there and I still haven't been.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Well you're a joke.

This guy didn't get a DBZ avatar for MI either. He's just not a team player.
Speaking of teams, are you going to LoLiS on the 3rd AtoZ? If so, do you need a doubles partner?

And how did you get banned from AiB? I've done more than enough stuff to get banned on there and I still haven't been.
Sorry, I like my avatar, and I'm not the one to jump on the bandwagon. I might go though, as long as I don't do anything stupid, but I'll team with you.

Also this.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sorry, I like my avatar, and I'm not the one to jump on the bandwagon. I might go though, as long as I don't do anything stupid, but I'll team with you.

Also this.
Oh. Chat. Yeah that explains it.

In other news, Unknown the Hedgehog255 started school today.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Has anyone ever met the player NJsFinest? Cause I had a dream with him/her in it last night, and she (was a she in my dream) moves in across the street, and I got like mad pro in melee and Brawl.
Is NJ a girl?

EDIT-
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249828

I told you guys we can ledge cancle are ****. Plus, we get the stars on this one. THE MOTHER ****ING STARS. that means not only is it lagless, but we are protected a good deal of distance around us.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey, don't ask me why I thought of Fine as a girl, though I do distinctly remember looking out the window at the finnest *** I've ever seen in my dreams.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Has anyone ever met the player NJsFinest? Cause I had a dream with him/her in it last night, and she (was a she in my dream) moves in across the street, and I got like mad pro in melee and Brawl.
Is NJ a girl?
Lol, no.

And if you lived across the street from him, you'd live in a sorority =P

~BunBun

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So, will try again later when everyone is more willing to do this. Though I think Seibrik should stay The Penguin, and we should all be his lackies.
AKA Seibrik for D3 mod.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
well i just wish someone would be D3 mod already. Though something tells me its going to be Beef and then we'll all get temp banned in a week for infractions :_:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86wKWjvUD50

EDIT- Awww, its okay. We love you Nya. So are you premamod now? Cause I'm sure we'd be fine with that. We just want closure is all, like a woman going through menopause.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
That joke was oddly amusing. Yet weird... >_>

EDIT: Yea, I think she is our permamod until further notice.

EDIT2: XIIVI COME OUT OF THAT TITLE!

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
well i just wish someone would be D3 mod already.

then we'll all get temp banned in a week for infractions :_:
What is there to gain in having a moderator for yourself if you're afraid of punishments? Do you really wish this? I think Kawaii is just fine here and she's satisfied here, which is good also.
Those sentences are contradictory...There's no point in a moderator if they're not going to do their job.

Top Bottom