• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Serin ggs on wifi. Ur ddd wifi mindgames are too much XD Half the time I dont understand how you got the grab and I couldn't even chaingrab :mad:

btw does any1 else go into rage mode when playing wifi ladder? I swear its the most frustrating thing for a ddd player >_<

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
dew what you can do is dash grab on wifi if you cant get the shield canceled ones down it usually works. See dew this is part of the reason why i have alittle bit of trouble still CG because for the last year and a half i havent really focused too heavily on using it on wifi since it never works right.

However....it does mean i have been able to focus and hone in on everything else DDD has that isnt the CG

Dont get frustrated over it. When it comes to wifi, you still wanna grab...but take your time and make your reads count. Dont every really push or spam grabs unnecessarily...alot of what wifi demands from the player is absolute patients. And alot of what DDD has to do in harder match ups is be patient. So be patient and get the reads in when and where they count

Pivot grabbing can also be a pain to pull off too. So heres a tip, if you think they're gonna land behind you, turn around, and standing grab. Its much safer to do on wifi.

The issue with pivot grabbing on wifi is, if the inputs arent correct DDD will dash back and forth and do nothing. Possibly even tripping in the process.

no, i understand, that's fair! thanks anyway though, i appreciate it

well if anyone else can offer us something i'd be very pleased, otherwise i spose i'll take his offer and we'll drive up thursday night
bro u know if i had an apartment it'd say yes in a heart beat:(

i'd be kinda weird sleeping with like 7 guys over O_o

vex i got pics for u

select ur fav

ow

risen' da roof

:waypastcool:

fff i bit my tongue

ahhh 1

[insert MH3 roar here]

martha doesnt tastes like delicious cake

fab sit

possibly hump/****

get back in the kitcen smack

:smug:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
yeah, im still getting used to wifi. I've been playing offline for like the past 2 years since the game came out, and only been playing wifi for perhaps 3-4 days in total. So its pretty annoying. It feels like all of the mindgames are just thrown out the door on wifi and everything is just slowed down by wifi so u cant set much up.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yea.....well it is what it is unfortunately. All u really need is 1. a very good router 2. DSL/Cable 3. a **** ton of patients.

but it is online so dont fret too much

Tmacc

Smash Lord
By my count there are about 5 or 6 that I know of. Don't remember who all has been said precisely, though.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
:x

I...

...don't know how to respond to that.

In other news, Celtics won. Yayuuuzzz.

Yo, Lakers are gonna beat the Suns.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lollllllllll thats quite a penguin pose wtf its like beefys penguing is saying u got dis my sittin bros go **** some baddies up against a wall awww yeeeeeeeee

By my count there are about 5 or 6 that I know of. Don't remember who all has been said precisely, though.
k cuz i was wondering if we could all go out to eat once MLG is done

but i dunno whose gonna be open after mid night

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmacc

k cuz i was wondering if we could all go out to eat once MLG is done

but i dunno whose gonna be open after mid night
I'd be down. Sounds fun, yo.

Try to find out who all is for sure going.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm mad the Knicks traded Nate >.< He is soooo good, well as much as I like the Knicks the coach is stupid for having problems with Nate, well at least the Suns are using his talent well.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
;_; beefy where did that handsome ddd gooooooooooooooooooooo

we'd had to figure out what places will be open when too tmacc lol mlg usually finishes after 12am?

Genghis Pot

Smash Apprentice
DE, u never replied to my post in co18's vids thread :ohwell:

when do u plan on going to naples? the place u mentioned i go by quite a bit since thats where most of the naples crew lives.

And vex u didnt really reply to my post either in this thread :dizzy:

Hey DewDa I'm from PA but I will be near Naples on vacation the 2nd week of June. What are you doing that week? Itd be cool to brawl with you guys.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, no...dont remember that but since I prob wont see you for awhile if the premium is 4$ for 6 months or w/e ill get it. how much is it

Vayseth

Smash Master
Just some cool mind games using projectiles, tilts and running up and grabbing. Nothing game breaking, just really annoying stuff that my friends here couldn't seem to get through, haha. Need some better testing but I like it.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
go on go on

me and a couple other ddds here are going to a massive national this friday, so any last minute gay tips you can dish out will help us out

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I actually don't subscribe to any threads anymore.

But if I did then I wouldn't subscribe to this one since you guys actually talk about gameplay.

Seriously, who talks about gameplay in a social thread?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
son hes a brotha you should be expecting that jazz by this time in ur life

hes secretly jewing you out of a deal

which is something i would also seriously do

Top Bottom