• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

T3h Albino

Smash Master
**** I'm late on the internet raps...that sucks ;___;
Ima post one anywayyyz x]

Although I don't really post here much

I had to once I seen hyro and such

Posting ill rhymes on the boards, had to be clutch

Fogo sitting high with his magical touch

Fox sucks and anyone who mains him should be ashamed

How do you pick such trash with 32 *****s in the game?

Co18 tryna be a mac

But that boy's a PC he needs to step it back

D3 ain't tryna have it, she only wants one thing

That gargantuan penguin, the lovable king

yessss ;3, oh and I want to get mh3 but by the time I get it no one will be playing D:
ALSO IM OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!

Coney

Smash Master
hey uh can i get in on that sonic v. ddd money match too please

i might not enter MLG so i'll need entertainment in the form of various money matches

Hyro

Smash Lord
doubles freestyle mm me and suspect vs alby and fogo team attack off

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
FFX=a great game...you's a fool. :)
lol

http://www.viddler.com/explore/kuvo/videos/75/

if you can watch this and keep a straight face then you might be right

srsly though beefy needs to chill the loving out and not get so huffy about it >:I else i'll pinch his fat ddd cheeks

doubles freestyle mm me and suspect vs alby and fogo team attack off
record this please

you chatted with that thing way too long I stopped reading. And yes THERE WILL BE MMS
the important part is the bot knows who his king is

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so it'll be 4 penguins on a platform? wooo hope that platform wont fall apart from so much fat on it

thats pretty hot, **** i hope this **** gets recorded

Coney

Smash Master
hey fellas

can any of yall that live in or near the midwest offer housing to a humble ddd main and his buddies? crewmate forgot to book **** for thursday night so now a rather large group of us are without a place to stay; he wants to drive up thursday night and just drive overnight but seriously **** that noise

we're willing to pay!

DE, don't you live in ohio? would you be willing to help us out? if not i understand, just figured i'd ask

anybody? please? :<

Hyro

Smash Lord
hey fellas

can any of yall that live in or near the midwest offer housing to a humble ddd main and his buddies? crewmate forgot to book **** for thursday night so now a rather large group of us are without a place to stay; he wants to drive up thursday night and just drive overnight but seriously **** that noise

we're willing to pay!

DE, don't you live in ohio? would you be willing to help us out? if not i understand, just figured i'd ask

anybody? please? :<
a variation of the "i lost my phone number can i have urs?"

"we have no housing, can we sleep with you?"

thats my man coney getting it in

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yea i do live here however my folks would not tolerate a random large group of people suddenly entering our house and staying there for 3 days. =\

The next best thing is to look for hotels near the venue and there was a couple listed in the MLG portion of the forums.

Coney

Smash Master
a variation of the "i lost my phone number can i have urs?"

"we have no housing, can we sleep with you?"

thats my man coney getting it in

yea i do live here however my folks would not tolerate a random large group of people suddenly entering our house and staying there for 3 days. =\

The next best thing is to look for hotels near the venue and there was a couple listed in the MLG portion of the forums.
dunno if it helps at all, but we'd only need housing for one day, this thursday, a week from yesterday. and we'd be going to sleep extra early, honest! if the answer is still no it's okay [parents just don't understand], but i just wanted to let you know it'd only be for one night, we actually have a hotel for the other days, TK was just dumb and forgot a day @_@

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
coney im 110% certain it'll still be no for many dumb and legitimate reasons. They dont know who you guys are, and its VERY last minute. sorry man =\

Coney

Smash Master
no, i understand, that's fair! thanks anyway though, i appreciate it

well if anyone else can offer us something i'd be very pleased, otherwise i spose i'll take his offer and we'll drive up thursday night

Top Bottom