• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo KID, there is a tourney in Montgomery that you can come to this weekend. Lemme get the link.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=273617
nahh dawg, unfortunately, Im going back to NY tmr. so AI wont be able to make that.
Yes, playing me = money obv
that comment was in reference to Serin and Dark only.

REst assured, I wont be taking you lightly, you did beat speed twice in the last like 3 weeks as far as I know, so I know you know how to fight sonic.

Dont mean I wont beat you tho, just means itll be hard.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Underestimating serin is why half of alabam lost to him last month lol.

KID we can MM tomorrow before you leave, since I finally get off school.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I can show you the woooorld~~!
*ahem*

I really enjoyed moonside. It was very surreal. I loved it. The music was iffy though. x_x
i enjoyed the **** out of paintings randomly floating after me and trying to kill me

<3333

I feel so special.
now if only we can convince you and beefy/ dewdadash/ albino/ vex to put up DDD pics on your/their avatar

Hyro

Smash Lord
Phuck helping pikachus.

I use old spice swagger.

DE is a girl.

CO is gonna snag her.

I will not be at columbus.

Or else I would bag her.

Hyro's rhymes are cool.

But mine are radder.

Yaaaaaaaaay

:062:
Fogo might have flow...

But D3's still fat and slow.

You can try and chaingrab,

but I got **** to throw.

If you happen to catch me,

I'll pull a Mike Tyson bro.

I'll bite your ****ing ear off.

Then call your *** van gogh.

LEEEEEmon:lick:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
^ Both of yall of lame.
You be rhyming like you're gayyyy,
picking up the mic man but don't know what sayyy,
saying both yallof you're characters are fresh, well saying stuff like that man you know you can't live,
so, we come to tell them, we come to tell them again,
Fox keeps on making it,
Falco keeps on taking it,
Sonic keeps on creating it,
and TL/DDD keeps on faking it.

Di-di-di-da-di-di-da-di-day all yall suckas playas won't you please out to play?

:)

On-topic: K.I.D. where can we meet so I can just MM you just I had to leave early yesterday like at 9:30.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
**** that was garbage iblis lmfao

Good **** hyro, we gotta have a freestyle mm lol

Don't sleep on serin hyro's mic skills.
holy **** please do this in a MM and record your **** talking please

it sounds like all kinds of wonderful

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
co said he was gonna put the wood to the mk face at c bus so we gotta at least try to come together and support

time to be a massive **** and take down baddies in bracket
then get ***** out of bracket >:I

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It could be a chance to meet 9B......just saying. I hope I can do well here, so I can finally stop playing this god forsaken game. Or at least stop entering tournies. I lost track of how many times I said I was gonna stop.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
It could be a chance to meet 9B......just saying. I hope I can do well here, so I can finally stop playing this god forsaken game. Or at least stop entering tournies. I lost track of how many times I said I was gonna stop.
You're not even going to understand what he's saying if you meet him.
yes it will because tidus is a bad character in a bad game
Opinions, not facts.
Your arrogance just made me not want to switch avatars. Good job in ruining it for others.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
LOL but its true though dont get mad

FF10 isnt that great of a game though and i'd be more than willing to debate this

CO18

Smash Hero
how do you guys play soooo many games lol. I barely play video games, when I do its mainly just brawl since it makes me money lol. I think the only game Ive bought other than Brawl in the past 2 years or w/e is NBA 2k10 cuz it was NBA season and I needed the game as a fix lol

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
how do you guys play soooo many games lol. I barely play video games, when I do its mainly just brawl since it makes me money lol. I think the only game Ive bought other than Brawl in the past 2 years or w/e is NBA 2k10 cuz it was NBA season and I needed the game as a fix lol
Because video games is a hobby for other people, while yours is loving basketball. You're asking how? Well, people are different, and that's the beauty of it. Woohoo! :)
LOL but its true though dont get mad

FF10 isnt that great of a game though and i'd be more than willing to debate this
Oh yeah? Well there will be a whole community for you to debate against, including the Japanese who love the game and characters. Go ahead and try doing it. You'll be wasting your time trying to debate about a game they love. I'm saying that it's all opinions because some people hate it and others love it. It won't change.
You cannot win against the opinions factor of it all.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
heheheheh dont get so huffy with me beefy <3

yea it is an opinion, however after watching some of the weird **** i saw in an LP i have to really question what the developers were doing when they made that game O_o

i mean common the ending made me lol pretty hard when tidus high fived his own dad he just killed

you should try monster hunter tri then. These vids are all online and recorded live.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
DE, u never replied to my post in co18's vids thread :ohwell:

when do u plan on going to naples? the place u mentioned i go by quite a bit since thats where most of the naples crew lives.

And vex u didnt really reply to my post either in this thread :dizzy:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
sry i didnt read it :x thanks for reposting

Idk when i'll be down, lifes getting kinda antsy right now. However! If i find a job down in Naples i am allowed to move into that place untill my parents retire.

When i do know im going down, i'll give you guys a heads up. Do you have a crew thread/smashfest thread in the Florida section?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
O_o not exactly what i was looking for seibrik lol

dew sent me the info via pm though, thx bb

Top Bottom