• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Having you say I played ****ty and Junk saying I played well means something. Different opinions. Thanks for your honesty. But seriously, it's easier said than done. I'm going to be honest here too, you wouldn't do better to avoid it. Uhh...maybe because you're using a wiimote....? lol
And by the way, the 3rd stock isn't the WHOLE match...I was playing well most of the time.
And Serin, what Fogo said.
You can take whatever I say as offensive or not, idc, I like being honest.

You were definitely playing DECENTLY for most of the match, but the last stock was just kinda bad. It happens though, MK is frustrating and can cause bad play because of this.

DDD isn't winning that matchup, and I'm glad to hear you say you're picking up a secondary for him, because its way to hard for DDD.

Coney

Smash Master
I 0 to death'd an MK last saturday with DDD
omg stop stealing my little nemo schwag, you big hater

also what vex said is totally true, the last stock against MK is always the hardest, no matter how calm a head i have i end up getting frustrated and lose my cool

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion

You were definitely playing DECENTLY for most of the match, but the last stock was just kinda bad. It happens though, MK is frustrating and can cause bad play because of this.

DDD isn't winning that matchup, and I'm glad to hear you say you're picking up a secondary for him, because its way to hard for DDD.
Yes I understand Vex, agreed. Also, playing decently against Meta Knight is the best a DDD can do...there's no such thing as playing amazingly against him. XD It's like trying to play perfectly against him but you can't.
And you quoted the last post on the previous page which was directed to Serin, not the one that I directed toward you. hah

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
omg stop stealing my little nemo schwag, you big hater

also what vex said is totally true, the last stock against MK is always the hardest, no matter how calm a head i have i end up getting frustrated and lose my cool
Little Nemo was my favorite movie when I was little.

I'm glad you recognized it!

And DDD is a dumb character....no where near as ******** as MK tho.

LKR20

Smash Rookie
But no way both of them combined come even close to your level ***********, so you can wear that badge of honor.

Dedede is the only character who can throw both minions AND random items. You can also belly flop with him, so it seems impossible not to like him.

Dedede>your character

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Little Nemo was my favorite movie when I was little.

I'm glad you recognized it!

please for the love of god post more so i can watch your sig over and over again in amazement

this is why id rather just go snake.....MK can really shut down DDDs options -_-

but that doesnt mean i wont use boozer either[not for the mk mu obvi] i <3 boozer

Tmacc

Smash Lord
BOOZAH! is fun. He's like our less handsome half-brother that we never talk about and only acknowledge when asked about him.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
he is part of the brawl alliance of evil

:dedede:
:wolf:
:bowser2:
:wario:
:ganondorf:

we're all self centered egotistical *******s and we order our minions to do our bidding

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
omg beef dont be talking mad hate about the koopa king
Oh so it IS Bowser. Okay. :)

I'm going to steal the "D.E.respect" symbol.

There's my secondary for Meta Knight I'm working on. And also for teams against double Meta Knights only. His aerial mobility, fast attacks/smashes, laser, and STRONG punishing game is what I'm focusing on from wolfy, against Meta Knight only.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
is bro fisting

my solid seconds are
:lucario:
:snake:
:falco:

i also get on; wolf,link,toon link, bowser,ROB,fox,PT,Ness,Zelda,Pit,MK,Kirby,Lucas,Jiggly. Wolf is soo much fun to play as. I love approaching people with surprise Shines, blastering, and finding fun uses for nair. Course i love his Bair alot but finding fun things to do with shine never gets old.

wtc at getting sweet spot kneed in the face while inhaling falcon

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its ok because hitbubble jiggernaught will bair enough for everyone here :)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so your saying he walks into a tournament shows people his jigglypuff and everyone just gives him their lunch money out of sheer fear?

Coney

Smash Master
i read somewhere that jet hammer from above can sometimes beat mk's fsmash...

no clue if it's true though

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i've killed people with a sh backwords to uncharged jet hammer. Usually through platforms

idk about jet hammer>mk fsmash, i cant even be sure even after looking at the hitbubble thread. Its hard to see them with all the jet hammer effects going on

Top Bottom