• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

True Romance

Smash Ace
Think I'm gonna give D3 another shot ay, makes me sad the lack of love he's gotten recently :(

Are there any new AT's or meta game developments for the big penguin that weren't around about 6 months ago?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Against most of the cast
Run > Shield grab > CG/Tech chase > offstage > bair

vs mk
get nado'd > somehow end up off stage > forced to up+b? > lose stock
rinse and repeat

vs ic's
attempt to camp them > get outcamped > end up approaching > get grabbed > lose stock

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: That's easily the most concise Dedede cast matchup summary I've ever read.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Against most of the cast
Run > Shield grab > CG/Tech chase > offstage > bair

vs mk
get nado'd > somehow end up off stage > forced to up+b? > lose stock
rinse and repeat

vs ic's
attempt to camp them > get outcamped > end up approaching > get grabbed > lose stock
I see so it's exactly the same as it used to be ^_^

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Uhh.... some of us like me and Albino still have our name changed...but those like Serin have their original titles back. How'd that happen? O_o

Nevermind.... once Albino posts again, the title will change. It just happened to me.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lol I think Alby's gonna wait a bit to post again.

And I had it? o_O

Nevermind, I was already a mod once before xD

Gates

Banned via Warnings

This was Dark 3nergy's idea. She talked about a DDD bikini and I made this as a mockup.

Coney

Smash Master
hey guys, i got interviewed

check out 1:50

do any of you guys get this ****? I HATE IT

also that ddd bikini is cute, but i'd put the dreamland logo (the star) over each of the breasts and like...i dunno...kirby's head? sucking? i guess? or is that vulgar. i don't know. he's pink.

oh, how about a GORDO? that's sassy. like, hey, don't touch my genitalia unless you're willing to suffer 23%.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
"Metaknight without tornado is like...cake...without...food."

I don't know if I can think of a response to that...haha

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Coney if 1:50 was about trying to avoid tornado....yeah it was self explanatory in the video in which sometimes we don';t have enough milliseconds to react in time which is the truth all the time. Other than that, cool story bro.

And that's muckin hilarious Gates. "Throw some DDDs on that *****!"

Coney

Smash Master
Coney if 1:50 was about trying to avoid tornado....yeah it was self explanatory in the video in which sometimes we don';t have enough milliseconds to react in time which is the truth all the time. Other than that, cool story bro.

And that's muckin hilarious Gates. "Throw some DDDs on that *****!"
it was more people coming up to you after matches where you're being beat by tornado spam and attempting to give you sage advice on what you SHOULD'VE done

it's so obnoxious

T3h Albino

Smash Master
4God, when will you be back bro?

I don't like the color scheme of the bikini ;_;

Coney that interview was funny, I hate that you lost to tant though. What happended?

∫unk

Smash Master
That bikini took less than 5 seconds to design... it's going to be hard to get props for it.

Especially because you're playing on an extremely old joke my 5th grade cousin made when he heard King DeDeDe.

Step it up!

Tornado is dumb Shuttle Loop is equally dumb. I won doubles this weekend on a combination of using DDD well, and just mindless but safe play with MK. Hopefully the sets are up soon so I can show it.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Yay I didn't think he would upload them. Thanks for the link bro.

But yeah it's quite convincingly correct how I lose right? It's because he can outgay us to ****. I was loyal to trying to learn the matchup completely but there's absolutely NOTHING we can do to a gaying Meta Knight jumping around or planking up airs, especially and when he has the stock lead. It's completely impossible. Good thing I'm picking up a reliable secondary as we speak.
You get what I mean about this Junk?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Yay I didn't think he would upload them. Thanks for the link bro.

But yeah it's quite convincingly correct how I lose right? It's because he can outgay us to ****. I was loyal to trying to learn the matchup completely but there's absolutely NOTHING we can do to a gaying Meta Knight jumping around or planking up airs, especially and when he has the stock lead. It's completely impossible. Good thing I'm picking up a reliable secondary as we speak.
You get what I mean about this Junk?
Besides your first 2 stocks, you have no reason to have gotten ***** by tornado like that 3rd stock.

Also, MK vs DDD is impossible if the MK knows the matchup.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Besides your first 2 stocks, you have no reason to have gotten ***** by tornado like that 3rd stock.

Also, MK vs DDD is impossible if the MK knows the matchup.
You also have no reason to mention that. I'm going to be intimate here saying that was offensive because that's how hard I hate Meta Knight. I could have up B'd which was the better choice, but I was in-game so the thinking was a little different. I'll upB next time that happens.

LOL Junk "mk warning". That was a sick ending in your video.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Beefy, I have to say. You played ****ty.

The nado **** last stock could have easily been avoided if you had found the pattern in which he was using nado and utilt'ed accordingly.

But I'm not going to rant.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Atomsk you hold up then press A.

Then you hold down R or L

Or Hold R or L, then move the stick left or right repetitively.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Beefy, I have to say. You played ****ty.

The nado **** last stock could have easily been avoided if you had found the pattern in which he was using nado and utilt'ed accordingly.
Having you say I played ****ty and Junk saying I played well means something. Different opinions. Thanks for your honesty. But seriously, it's easier said than done. I'm going to be honest here too, you wouldn't do better to avoid it. Uhh...maybe because you're using a wiimote....? lol
And by the way, the 3rd stock isn't the WHOLE match...I was playing well most of the time.
And Serin, what Fogo said.

B-button + mind lol

Top Bottom