• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

∫unk

Smash Master
i call 9C

ddd's pretty bad but i'm too far along now to play with anyone else, lol
agreed

i'm trying to learn snake, i spend most of my time recovering right now

i was about to post and say where you at coney, then you posted o_o

how have you been playing? anything new?

and do you have aib? i like it more than smashboards

Coney

Smash Master
naw, haven't been playing much, i have literally nooo money right now, gotta get a job before i show up to more stuff, LOL. i've been playing more brawl- lately to be honest

i'll be going to a tourney this weekend though, probably won't enter, but everyone show up and say hi on livestream ;D

nah, i don't have an AIB, mostly because i don't play wifi...once i get really super duper good at this game i might, LOL

also vex, maybe you're right, but i'm one of those players that doesn't have fun winning, just fun playing...and i don't really have fun playing anyone else except, like, ness or jigglypuff, and that's much more of a headache!

actually i do HAVE an aib but i'm never on it, but it's here in case i ever decide to be more active!

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Coney.ai

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
just in case people needed more proof,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30pAsJtUgA0&fmt=35

9b is the best ddd ever.
It's either the Diddy Kong is extremely good, or 9B needs to work on the matchup more than he does that technique. He's creative. To generalize it more, the Japanese have advanced the metagame even further than North America. We all need to practice that banana technique with multiple jumps in hand though!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Me and Espy have it down pretty well with sonic, but I dont get as many chances to pull it out, due to have no true diddy mains in my area.

That diddy is really good but to be honest had he been playing normally he might have had a better chance, if you watch the whole vids, he pretty much play the entire game trying to set the lock up.

Japan has better techskill, America has better mindgames. We wont actually know who is better untilwe play so stop making assumptions.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
junk is hard in general, took me like 5 hours/3 days of training mode to get consistently.

try again tomorrow serin, youll probably be doing it way better.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Me and Espy have it down pretty well with sonic, but I dont get as many chances to pull it out, due to have no true diddy mains in my area.

That diddy is really good but to be honest had he been playing normally he might have had a better chance, if you watch the whole vids, he pretty much play the entire game trying to set the lock up.

Japan has better techskill, America has better mindgames. We wont actually know who is better untilwe play so stop making assumptions.
I can assume whenever I please.

This is the bottom of a Sprite soda can. Something's familiar in the printing.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Go ahead. It was wifi and both characters are terribad on there. Plus you're better than me by a bit.

∫unk

Smash Master
so with MLG rules... I know DeDeDe is pretty good on Green Greens

Green Greens/Rainbow Cruise as the CP vs MK?

Edit: I've never really played Green Greens just theorycrafting

Coney

Smash Master
i DO think green greens is that good for us, personally

lower roof, HELL YES, AND those sides are reeeal close. i feel like people WILL just camp the walls WITH THEIR BACKS TO THEM, WE WILL MAKE sure they DO build up, and PERFORM the infinite

there's no real space to just standard CG, BUT WHO CARES THERE ARE WALLS

i dunno, i guess it MIGHT be good, but i just have this feeling...THAT THIS IS OUR BEST LEVEL MLG ARE FOOLS NOW IS THE DAWNING OF THE YEAR OF THE PENGUIN

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Ummmmmm.
Green Green has like no room to CG, but you are right there are frickin' wallllls. In theory the blocks make that worth it but:

1) a good player will TRY, a least, to keep them down (and we will laugh our penguin rears off at them as they try and are shield grabbed from like a zillion zillion feet away)
2)if that is one of the main advantages, I would take MK here since we both get equal homefield advantageMINDGAMEZZ SON!

I really don't know though, it definately needs some testing to see how things go. but I think we have just found a new best CP. Someone should make a topic to discuss the MLG set list for D3 so we can try to figure out and test some stuff. Fear our giant penguin rear as we sit on you over and over again, not only giving you uber amounts of damage but also demoralizing you in the process. Take a diss.

YEAR OF THE PENGUIN

∫unk

Smash Master
i agree

ddd can up tilt the blocks and be invincible, and he gets an extended hitbox

just stand under one of the middle platforms and don't move far from it, and laugh as your opponent gets frustrated trying to approach through f-tilt and shieldgrab

Top Bottom