• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
We'll see J.B.

I'm going to be playing every day for like 6 months.

Some **** has to happen.

About the tournament though...are they going to do that giant 128 man bracket lol?
Personally I liked that, it was like everywhere you walked there was an epic set going on...

Alukard

Smash Hero
i pray somehome they can get enough recording set ups to get everything possible! LOL

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
We're almost certainly not gonna do a 128 man bracket again. The only real problem Genesis had was a setup shortage, which cut down the tv-hours we could use for the tourney and necessitated 1 round of pools to bracket. At Genesis 2 we are most likely going to do something similar to Pound and do 3 rounds of pools to bracket.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm gonna try to bring 2 or 3 recording setups :) . With so many crazy sets going on at once I definitely wanna try to record as much as I can

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
DAMN IT

My family planned our vacation in Las Vegas that weekend.

Just my luck. Oh well, I'm used to it.

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna try to bring 2 or 3 recording setups :) . With so many crazy sets going on at once I definitely wanna try to record as much as I can
I'm going to try to take with me my computer + capt. device

btw, which method do u use to record matches?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'll probably be bringing 4 or 5 tvs to this too. 2 have built in VCRs which I'll record with, then for the other setup I'll use my laptop and capture card (dazzle). I pretty much just use default settings for the dazzle though if that's what you're asking.

w00t this was my 1000th post haha

Man, I can't wait for this tournament

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably be bringing 4 or 5 tvs to this too. 2 have built in VCRs which I'll record with, then for the other setup I'll use my laptop and capture card (dazzle). I pretty much just use default settings for the dazzle though if that's what you're asking.

w00t this was my 1000th post haha

Man, I can't wait for this tournament
kk thx for the info, I was just wondering...

hope I could take with me my TV but it's too hard to travel with it from here, so I guess I'm only taking my cpu and my "elgato" capt. device...

it's safe to take my computer to the tourney right?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I am talking to peter dill aka zoap on the phone! Omfg! If you don't know this is borderline impossible! You will most likely see a second published drawing of Muhammad before doing this.

if you're from norcal you know how impossible this is.

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
I'd keep a very close eye on it and have at least one person doing the same.
that sounds good, I guess I'll be taking my cpu with me and in case I prefer not to take it to the event I'll leave it at the hotel and problem solved

anyways... I like the idea of having matches on my youtube channel vs US players so I'll make my best to take it with me to the place

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
that sounds good, I guess I'll be taking my cpu with me and in case I prefer not to take it to the event I'll leave it at the hotel and problem solved

anyways... I like the idea of having matches on my youtube channel vs US players so I'll make my best to take it with me to the place
Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on it for you. Recording sets of Javi, Tuga, and EX is serious business. :)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah, I've never taken a setup (cube, wii, tv, or recording setup) to a national before, but as I recall some stuff was stolen at Genesis 1. With a tournament that size, some *******'s probably gonna try to steal something. I wouldn't really be upset at all if one of my TVs was stolen. But how the **** do you steal a crt tv without getting noticed and why the hell would you do it? They're almost worthless lol. I'd definitely be more than pissed if someone somehow made off with my laptop or wii though. I don't think you've really got to worry about that either however. Unless you leave your stuff completely unattended and it's later in the evening when the venue's about to close (and there aren't many people left in the venue) someone reliable will probably be watching your stuff at all times.

M4xX

Smash Cadet
*Dreamland brackground music*

Hype Hype Hype
Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype
Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype
Hype Hype Hype.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i took my wii to genesis 1 and they were good with logging what tv/wii belongs to who and stuff

just label your **** with permanent marker and/or duct/masking tape people

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
We gotta have some matches in 64 for sure! Hopefully you'll be okay with playing some melee too =)
lol

you know how many tournies i bugged isai to play melee with me?

like 500

he only played with me once, and he also sandbagged me SO HARD

i realized he was sandbagging, so i started sandbagging

i think we each suicided like 3 times

then he started trying on the last stock, so i started trying, and then he started sandbagging again... so then i realized he was sandbagging and i just jumped off and killed off my last stock
it was epic as hell though
!

TAKE THAT ISAI! I SANDBAG HARDER THAN YOU!

tw1n

Smash Champion
So I couldn't help it but watch the 3 sets of Mango vs Armada from Genesis1. I only pray that the GF's here will be just as exciting lol.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
omg genesis 1 was the MOST HYPED tournament ever. Pound 4 was the epic rematch, but genesis set the world on fire.

sidefx

Smash Champion
**** guys!

apologize deeply about the lack of updates, but german and I have been swamped with school for seems like forever. we just got a lot of things down and ready to announce so keep an eye out for some future updates coming soon guys.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

i had a dream about genesis 2. lets just say that it ended with ******** ********* *** ***** ********

YEAH.. YEAH. THAT GOOD

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i can smell new jersey from here, and wont be able to smell it from genesis, which is a plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom