• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it was supposed to be after pound, but i had to sign into another lease so its gonna be about another year

WassupJB

Smash Lord
every one coming to this - if they have the finances - should come 2-3 days prior and say 2-3 days after.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
why is that?
to look around the yay area. can take you guys to beautiful cities like richmond, west oakland, filmore district in sf and lodi. (since i doubt you guys will get those places, all those cities are **** and/or are in the hood).

but freals, to have a massive kick it around the bay. hopefully it's not 400 people deep though..

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Utah plans on coming to this. Expect X and the rest of our scrubby morman ***es to be there.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Actually C!Z moved to Washington a couple months back, so I'm not sure what he's up to.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
to look around the yay area. can take you guys to beautiful cities like richmond, west oakland, filmore district in sf and lodi. (since i doubt you guys will get those places, all those cities are **** and/or are in the hood).

but freals, to have a massive kick it around the bay. hopefully it's not 400 people deep though..
North Richmond across the train tracks. LETS DO IT!

Dont forget East Oakland, they need the full tour.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
lol all OOS people definitely need a tour of east oakland LOL

Also this thread needs more Ganon mains.... WHERE YOU AT KAGE?!?!

I would love you forever if you recorded Melee :( I love watching all your vids
I would want to record Melee there, it's just that TheWaffle77

Maybe I could do it. I just want the videos I record on my channel

The point is, I want to record the main setup for either game. I don't want to get shafted with an unnoticed setup like at Apex. TheWaffle77 will inevitably take care of Melee's main setup right? And if you aint first you're last

Besides, I want to record the Brawl setup more than the Melee one. Almost no one in the Brawl community records and youtubes well. Their system is flawed. And I'm so bored of Melee. I've seen everything

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I have like 50,000 views even just being the Norcal 3rd-string video recorder for like 6 months. Tons of people watched the Pound 4 and Apex Melee vids put up by people like SleepyK and Juggleguy even with Waffles recording. There is no 'first' and 'last,' it's not a youtube epeen contest.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I would want to record Melee there, it's just that TheWaffle77

Maybe I could do it. I just want the videos I record on my channel

The point is, I want to record the main setup for either game. I don't want to get shafted with an unnoticed setup like at Apex. TheWaffle77 will inevitably take care of Melee's main setup right? And if you aint first you're last

Besides, I want to record the Brawl setup more than the Melee one. Almost no one in the Brawl community records and youtubes well. Their system is flawed. And I'm so bored of Melee. I've seen everything
LOL you sound like a prick.

give this niigga second string brawl matches. i'll take over primary recording for brawl.

But that's what everyone was saying right before the last Genesis, and look what happened.
Alright, I will, so long as I record the main setup for Melee. Maybe TheWaffle77 can jump in and do some commentary when he can. You do want to team up like this, right Waffles?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i hit mango on the head as hard as i could

in hindsight that wouldnt stop either of us from being 100% sh.itfaced
You know I boxed Mango the night before Genesis. But my mindset was that if I hit him too hard he may lose and then I would be blamed for the best player in the world losing. Good to know if we rematch I can actually punch him back :p

Seriously though, that guy was pure energy. I only wish he knew how to fight because it would be fun to spar him haha

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If you guys need me to, I can help record the Brawl side of things, but I really recommend Zant for recording because he gets stuff up so damn quick. (I was the person who recorded Apex Brawl and got it up within 2 days... would've been 1 but my controller got stolen during Apex).

That and, if you get the Tio Pro thing from Neal, I can tether my phone to any computer (and I have an unlimited data plan!), so while there would be no stream, at least there'd be automatic twitter updates and bracket updates since there'll be a constant internet connection.

why would he commentate your setup when he'll be recording his own
waffles should be the main setup for melee...he's got the most subs by far
Will Waffles be doing what I'm doing? As in will he be recording everything on his setup every day like recording every tournament set every day? Trust me, I'm the guy to give the main Melee setup to. Check out my last 3 Brawl tournament video thread. At my first tournament Brawl tournament, during the 9.5 hours I was there, I recorded 29 sets, and this was Brawl. If this was Melee, it would have been 58. Does TheWaffle77 do that?

It's not about subscription count, it's about who does it best

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
People probably would have been more receptive to your offer if you didn't come in saying things like "if you ain't first you're last" and talking about how YOU were going to get "shafted" by not recording the first setup. Even if you are the "best" recorder, which you may or may not be, you're not likely to usurp the main melee setup with words like that, because it sounds like you only want to do it to win a ****-measuring contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom