• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Lolol, i wont do anything like that, its just my p4 partner probably wont be here, so ill just team with scar or something, hes not very good, so itll be totally fair.

onski?

Smash Ace
No livestream is best?! Crazy talk! Had there been some internet at the venue, I'd bet my top dollar that we would have gotten a livestream going on!
i know for a fact its logistically possible to run a livestream, however the mentality is that by limiting access to the hype machine that is Genesis, that the hype will be that much more hype. hype.

plus, cameras will be rolling all day and most of the night

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i'm going to be flying in from vegas to oakland, then from there taking the BART to antioch. my question is, is how far is the antioch BART from the hotel/venue? I'm not sure where i'd go once the BART got me to antioch :S
technically there is no bart in antioch(its in pittsburg) the venue/hotel is about 7ish miles from the bart station

hopefully many of the people who want to attend are able to attend. as for myself i live less then 3 miles from the venue so i know i will be going and so will be most of my friends who play smash(one lives a few blocks from the venue and housed with armada at another friends house.)

MacD

Banned via Administration
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

he's so silly

though he is entitled to his own opinion i guess... even if he is wrong :p

get at the super rainboyz, right alan

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i actually wanna try to make this

never been to a BIG national (considering i live in florida and i missed the gun for FAST1 and every national since then hasnt exactly been the best) and this is like the tournament of the year,

might even make a road trip before this idk yet

either way i want to try to make it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hopefully they organize something from the pittsburgh BART station to the venue. I was lucky that my hotel room lived in cali so they actually drove (thus i had a ride). Might have to group cab it this time

Okay, so I just realized I'm a scrub at flying, and I need to get some info. Where would be the best place to get tickets, and how much do they typically cost?

Also, any extra knowledge on flying would be cool. It's going to be the first time I've been on a plane in about 10 years, and I'm only 19, so...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Probably coming to this. Probably gonna spend about a week in cali either before or after tournament. Who wants to house MVD and myself? :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Probably coming to this. Probably gonna spend about a week in cali either before or after tournament. Who wants to house MVD and myself? :D
you and him are going? good stuff *high five*

just stay at the smash hotel. its cheap, and the entire hotel is smashers. I planned to try to get a room myself, but i probably wont be able to actually buy a room until late june

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I am hyped for this so much! My bro and I are gonna bring some magic tricks that will blow everyones mind :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol I am hyped for this so much! My bro and I are gonna bring some magic tricks that will blow everyones mind :)
ive missed like 3 seperate tourneys for tricks

imma put an alarm clock on my ****ing phone to remind me to find you guys this time (for trick purposes..i always find you but i never remember)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Would anyone be able to house some Kansas Brawl players?
this tourney is alittle different. almost everyone is going to be in the famed "smash hotel"

its worth it to stay at a hotel compared to someone's house for once. just trust me :laugh:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
when are there going to be updates on prices and stuff, me and friends plan on attending brawl and spectating melee, but we still need to plan all our **** out D:

Any brawl falcons wanna mm falcon dittos? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom