• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
ive missed like 3 seperate tourneys for tricks

imma put an alarm clock on my ****ing phone to remind me to find you guys this time (for trick purposes..i always find you but i never remember)
Lol considering the fact that we have only been to 3 major OOS tourneys then this is a big problem ;)

Be sure to find us haha. We move around alot at these so definitely pull us aside for a few tricks :D We will also be all over the place at the hotel. We may even do another friendly boxing thing like at Genesis1 =D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
A hotel entirely of smashers...why wouldn't you stay there lol. Especially when its across the street from an in and out and gas station.

I personally slept fine last year myself. And my room was beside the pool

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol the hotel was freakin awesome!
Everyone should stay there for the full experience of it all =)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
The hotel is going to be so ****ing crowded.
I know, I hope there's still rooms. I would love to just knock the next door to my room and play Smash.

Definitely getting that hotel room. Once I do, I'd be happy to help players who need hoteling.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
theres also a microtel which is walking distance, guests should be 18+ tho unless u wanna deal with their weird service... i stayed there at genesis 1

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
...lol. ill have to hang around for that stuff this time
Don't be blowing my drunk man...Cuz when I get slizzard, I GET SLIZZARD!

SOOOOOOOOO DOWN

tko da bes
MACD! <3

The man.

The Legend.

TK..BRO
LMAO

i don't know this *****, but he's my ***** already. wass good *****? tryina go hoe hunting?
I'm saying we can get like a group of 5 and just Roll around the hotel until we find that group of chicks thats slizzard like us...****s gonna be a good time

Lol damn, TKO hype.
Drinks=Hype...lmao

I'm not even real big on the tourney I'm going more so for the experience...I'm still going to enter Dubz at the very least though

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

he's so silly

though he is entitled to his own opinion i guess... even if he is wrong :p

get at the super rainboyz, right alan
Just saw this lol. Light didn't say anything, it was all me. Trying to get this kid to learn how to talk some crap or get hype going :p

Light will win, just my opinion.

however talk crap to him about it, he gets scared.

he is currently trying to wrestle me and stop me from typing this. However, my brother has him pinned down and put in a position were he can see me typing this.

Light says he'll beat you all in any MM you want.

Go twins!

MacD

Banned via Administration
he is currently trying to wrestle me and stop me from typing this. However, my brother has him pinned down and put in a position were he can see me typing this.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, the images i just got in my head

and don't start a battle for the kid, me and him are too tight from dgdtj

and besides, i'm sure he remembers losing all those dittos :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol it was kinda funny wrestling him. But he is getting pretty good now. Staying at our place is slowly making him a better fighter :)

But I still say AZ and NM are winning this ;)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, the images i just got in my head

and don't start a battle for the kid, me and him are too tight from dgdtj

and besides, i'm sure he remembers losing all those dittos :p
"Peach ditto's mean nothing". His exact words, no editing or anything from myself.

So translation: Light is going to place higher than you, beat higher quality players, beat YOU if needed! (ok that last part was me, but I think it's true :p <3 you MacDaddy)

i have a crush on mila kunis
My friend downloaded Black Swan on his laptop and showed myself and the rest of my coworkers two scenes from that movie. I too have a crush on Mila Kunis ;P

But Scarlett Johansson, Emma Stone, and Jessica Beil have it for me. Throw in some Amanda Bynes and it's over.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Genesis, Mccain, and Peach dittos dont mix too well.

Or maybe im just Mccains kryptonite!

MacD

Banned via Administration
only the super rainboyz can defeat one another

give or take

wait, i lost to kouryuu for the first time ever in dittos at genesis also...

hmmmm

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im definitely coming to this guys, going to book my flight at the end of this month. I graduate from university just before this tournament so I'm going to be so hyped =) holiday + tournament <3

so can anyone house me for a while? would be mad appreciated. I'll even do some cooking, some proper english breakfast if you want LOL. But seriously I can cook :D

I may need a team partner too

Some love for the Europeans please :D

GET YO TEAPOTS READY (or kettles) cause English tea is coming to the US

AXE 09

Smash Master
im definitely coming to this guys, going to book my flight at the end of this month. I graduate from university just before this tournament so I'm going to be so hyped =) holiday + tournament <3

so can anyone house me for a while? would be mad appreciated. I'll even do some cooking, some proper english breakfast if you want LOL. But seriously I can cook :D

Omfg Hype!!!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
also right now I think its just me + armada + aniolas definitely coming.. Ice is very likely =)

Edit: Also put me up for the falcon round robin, get at ya! ^_^

tw1n

Smash Champion

Woooh! bring me some please. I will kill for some of that. My family is from England so English tea is one of the greatest things in the world to us hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom