• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I hope they have a stream for melee soon. I guess crew battle between USA vs the world finished.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
no efforts for a melee stream and 0 updates make the first day of genesis an hype failure :(

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hey how's the tournament doing as far as the number of setups goes? I'm heading over tomorrow morning and I was wondering if you guys could use one or two more

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure there is nothing to worry about tomorrow as far as streams go.

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
Can someone explain to me this m2k yellow/red card business i'm hearing on the stream?
(i dont follow brawl but i was watching the stream today because melee doesn't have one)

Stratford

Smash Champion
Are any of the twitter accounts updating melee stuff?

If so, which one is the best/which has been the most consistent with melee stuff?

Djent

Smash Champion
Aaand MVD just JV 3'd Nerd, who still managed to survive two Snake f-smashes on the same stock. One of the best Brawl sets I've ever seen, no joke. :cool:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I had a close set with ppu. I won game 1, choked at the end of game 2, and got bodied on my counterpick.

God I'm inconsistent. :/

I mmes hugq twice and lost. Set one was last stock last hit. I flubbed a ledgehop and lost the set. Beat Irish Mafia 2-1.

Got 3rd seed. My pool was weird, upsets all over.

:phone:

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Some random updates of Genesis 2!

Kou lost to Hugs 2-1
Meta got 3rd seed in his pool (SFAT got 1st seed and Nizro got 2nd) All the matches got recorded..
Tahsis is out of the tournament and so is 1XTC
Kage 2-0ed everyone in his pool
Leffen 2-0ed everyone in his pool
Mango is playing lots of friendlies with Dr PP and some matches Mango is even using Puff!
Otto beat Scar

More to come soon!

Lots of melee updates here! http://twitter.com/#!/alvinguyen

Djent

Smash Champion
Wowwww 2 dudes (??? :luigibrawl: and Hylian :gwbrawl:) just took game 1 from Shaky :nessbrawl: and Nick Riddle :zssbrawl: !!!

EDIT: And they proceed to get ***** during the next two games. :awesome:

-Final-

Aria♪
I'm still waiting to see how bad Utah got ***** in this. Especially DS4 (deathbysuarez) vs. M2K. :awesome:

Need..... Melee.......... Stream......... >.>

:quill:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
its so ****ing different getting random results from everyone than actally being there. Its like you log off for a few hours and nex thing you know maaad upsets are happening lol.

go MaNg0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom