• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
hope tomorrow we will have melee stream D;
i need to see how mango is tryinghard

anyway... R2 pools will be up or we need to see the stream and take notes? xD

L__

Smash Master
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm gonna be trying to update with better content and structured in a better format. I know I sometimes stop updating. It's kind of hard to be at a place like this and try to find time to update in a better way. If you guys want any specific information then just request it and I'll do what I can.
Maybe for you, I heard my ***** L almost took a match off Dr. PP! I'm hype as **** right now.
I'll do better in my next round of pools for you, bro. <3

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Thanks. =D

I didn't use any infinites, which Shaky appreciated. He's quite good.
My set with GIMR was one of those sets where you find ways to die needlessly and ruin close games.

I made it to the next round of pools in Melee singles, Melee doubles, and Brawl singles.
My Brawl doubles pool was incredibly stacked. We got *****.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
To all those who don't know, someone was robbed at gunpoint coming from the venue. From now on, shuttle cara/buses will be outside the Ramada to provide a safe ride to and from the venue.

King~

Smash Champion
wheres anti in those brawl pools? i know he was playing on the livestream earlier.

and did lain make it, he said he was going like three weeks ago

Zoap

Smash Master
Pool 22
Kiraflax
Zex*
T-block*
Staz*

*three-way tie

Anybody know what's being done about this?
Assuming sets/games were tied, they played a 1 round, stage strikes round robin with the player(of those 3)who is able to beat both others getting the 2nd seed, then whoever was the victor between the other 2 was 3rd seed. If they each go 1-1 they keep playing that way till someone goes 2-0.

Unfortunately I don't have the results of how this played out though.

:phone:

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
wheres anti in those brawl pools? i know he was playing on the livestream earlier.

and did lain make it, he said he was going like three weeks ago
Yeah, massively curious about this. Also wondering why Mew2king isn't in his pools results. Did he get red carded or did he forfeit?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
M2K didn't get DQ'd, we made a mistake

Rather, we're looking over things again

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
M2k is still in. I must've misread the pool sheet.

ps, I did the brawl pool sheets myself so I could upload the results. some one else was doing melee. that's why we didn't put them up.

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
UPDATE!!! :

Mew2King is missing his red netbook and is wondering if anyone has found it/ seen it at the venue or anywhere else. LET HIM KNOW Or On Smashboards. ****'s important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom