• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
Hey everyone, we have a rooming situation where six of our players only have a room from Friday night onwards, while they're arriving Thursday. If anyone has space in their room for two or three people for just Thursday night, please let me know. Willing to pay the share of course. Thanks.

All Brawl players fyi.

Roller

Smash Legend

Dart!

Smash Master
tope you know we're getting this 3$ marth vs sheik rematch. i've practice quite a bit vs sheik let's see if it's paid off. Also Tope + Cyrain teams mm vs me and ORLY?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I think Wobbles will be the highest placing ICs at this. Due to past tourney placings, skill, and because he's my friend so of course I'm going to vote for him on this subject ;P

I think he even has the potential to beat Armada. he is crazy good at the Peach match up >.<

Question: You said you're getting reps from each region to discuss who going has what skill correct? Whos the southwest regions rep? (Axe I would assume?)

if you don't feel like answering then no worries. Genesis2 is in a week!!!! AHH!HHHHHHH!!!!!

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Protip: If there's a pro you want to play friendlies with, but there are hella people crowding around him with a huge line, just money match him. It doesn't need to be that much, I've cut through 8 person lines to play 3 out of 5 mm's with pros for like, a buck. The experience is awesome and 9 out of 10 times they'll accept because they don't really care who they whoop on and it's free money for them. :)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I think he even has the potential to beat Armada. he is crazy good at the Peach match up >.<
being good at the peach matchup using ICS is one thing, but this is ARMADA! I would love to see wobbles topple armada and place really high but armada is just too good

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Protip: If there's a pro you want to play friendlies with, but there are hella people crowding around him with a huge line, just money match him. It doesn't need to be that much, I've cut through 8 person lines to play 3 out of 5 mm's with pros for like, a buck. The experience is awesome and 9 out of 10 times they'll accept because they don't really care who they whoop on and it's free money for them. Overall, It's kinda like prostitution. c:
yea cuz "pro" players make the rules at each individual setup.

I advise that you still wait your turn, what you choose to do with it is your business but MM's don't give you priority in line, it may make u more preferable to play since u comin up out yo pocket, but be courteous, cutting is a **** move.

/pro tip: tournament etiquette

:phone:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
My passport might not get here in time. :(

They need more information from me before they can process my passport. I'm working to get this done and put a rush on my passport delivery but I'm not 100% sure it'll make it in time.

strawhats

Smash Master
being good at the peach matchup using ICS is one thing, but this is ARMADA! I would love to see wobbles topple armada and place really high but armada is just too good
one thing wobbles has going for him is, armada doesn't have alot of ICs experience(only european ICs to my knowledge is smasher89). Although they played each other at Apex 2 and Armada won mostly all of their matches.

yoshq

Smash Master
So, guys. We need a Movie Organizer for Harry Potter on Sunday night. Not it :) we will have to preorder tickets probably, and all that mess. na'mean?

Browny

Smash Hater
Hey everyone, we have a rooming situation where six of our players only have a room from Friday night onwards, while they're arriving Thursday. If anyone has space in their room for two or three people for just Thursday night, please let me know. Willing to pay the share of course. Thanks.

All Brawl players fyi.
I may be able to help...

Names?

:phone:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Stream link a week in advance:

genesisdbr.com/stream

Nice, big stream. Tell me if people run into any bugs with it and i'll be able to fix it.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Go pikachu?

I'm probably going to get a really good olimar in there somewhere, I haven't played one a while. Can't wait to see pools.

ATTN SIDEFX!?!: On a more important note. . . Sorry but um... My team mate (Raziek) unfortunately isn't going~... so... How should I go about the process of getting a new one added to my team should I find one? Do it at the venue? Inform you via PM/this thread? I'm waiting on the response from the room I'm in to see if anyone there thats good at doubles wants to team with me first before I start asking other people who asked me before.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah you got time to find a team mate by friday around 2pm.

if you find a new one let me know and ill change the info on my side and youll be good to go

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna hit up Zachary's sometime Genesis weekend. Swear to god, some of the best pizza I've ever had. Yelp it, place is legit.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
S*** is so expensive, but it makes it taste just that much better. Nothing more satisfying than paying a ****load for something and then getting your money's worth.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im down to try the pizza. who knows the next time im coming to cali (the last time was 2009 for genesis 1 lol)

is it chicago style or new york style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom