• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
perfect human with the perfect pizza with the perfect homies

dddddddddddddddddddddAMN.

sounds ****ing fantastic.

and yeah theres one in san ramon, about a 20-30 min drive from the venue depending on traffic.

theres also one in Berkeley =D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Anyone wanna hit up Zachary's sometime Genesis weekend. Swear to god, some of the best pizza I've ever had. Yelp it, place is legit.
Best pizza you say? I've got to try this so count me in. There's nothing I love more than a great slice of pizza.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'd be down for this amazing pizza as well :D'

@strawhats : Smakis (Sweden) and Ashura (France) are the other good IC players in Europe. They aren't on par with the top US IC players, though.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
omggggggg zachary's is the best ****ing pizza in the world.

i hate you pat. im going to go get some tomorrow
Anyone wanna hit up Zachary's sometime Genesis weekend. Swear to god, some of the best pizza I've ever had. Yelp it, place is legit.
Best pizza you say? I've got to try this so count me in. There's nothing I love more than a great slice of pizza.
I'd be down for this amazing pizza as well :D'

@strawhats : Smakis (Sweden) and Ashura (France) are the other good IC players in Europe. They aren't on par with the top US IC players, though.

:phone:
American pizza eh...

Is one slice big enough to constitute dinner? I want in.
Yoooooo, I want in on this. Somebody should add it to that "activities" thread and figure out which day this is happening.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Boback can be questionable at times...

osidefxo (1:48:45 AM): after genesis
osidefxo (1:48:48 AM): im starting a hardcore diet
osidefxo (1:48:51 AM): working out
osidefxo (1:48:53 AM): a lot
r0sedem0n (1:48:54 AM): uh oh
osidefxo (1:48:54 AM): no more coke
r0sedem0n (1:48:57 AM): !!!!
r0sedem0n (1:48:58 AM): !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
osidefxo (1:48:58 AM): no more fast food
r0sedem0n (1:49:01 AM): !!!!!!
osidefxo (1:49:03 AM): and no more macd
osidefxo (1:49:08 AM): donalds
r0sedem0n (1:49:08 AM): ...
r0sedem0n (1:49:09 AM): LMFAO
r0sedem0n (1:49:22 AM): this **** is going on smashboard
osidefxo (1:49:34 AM): LOOL

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Esam and Jake13, not sure what you guys look like, so find me at Genesis and we will MM for sure. I'm the really tll d00d with long hair. Dart, yea I'm down for a MM in singles and I'll MM you guys for any amount in teams.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes more teams MM's please, no one will be turned down. =D

Kage - When was the last time you actually beat me in a MM, I remember you beating me in tourney after I beat you in two the day prior and you lost one to me last time, so when was it? ;D

WHOS READY FOR MAY-LAY?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Zachary's meetup sound legit. What are their hours?

EDIT: Also, there is no Zach's near the venue. lol

Re-edit: There is a New York Pizza near the Ramada tho.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't know what you look like either Cyrain. You can see me on the MLG hall of fame for brawl probably...

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I don't know what you look like either Cyrain. You can see me on the MLG hall of fame for brawl probably...
That's why I told you I'm the really tall guy with long hair. Also, Tope is right. I'm like Thor's skinny reject son. or something.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I was just about to say...If I place really ****ty, let's chug vodka until we forget about the whole thing.
Ohh Vodka.. I'm half russian so I like.. Of course with juice though, I don't like straight alcohol at all, it sucks.

shut up you live here
Do you always have to say good things about where you live and where you are right now? Hmmm...

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Ohh Vodka.. I'm half russian so I like.. Of course with juice though, I don't like straight alcohol at all, it sucks.
you're half russian? i didn't know i could love you any more.

Do you always have to say good things about where you live and where you are right now? Hmmm...
THIS.

seeing as how the usa is so big on freedom of speech, my words should be irrelevant, anyways.

how contradictory.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Damn so I'm staying at some other hotel like 2 blocks from the one listed in this thread. people should definitely hit me up for exciting partying and all that **** at the other hotel. Basically, whoever is really good at this game and likes drugs and alcohol.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Damn so I'm staying at some other hotel like 2 blocks from the one listed in this thread. people should definitely hit me up for exciting partying and all that **** at the other hotel. Basically, whoever is really good at this game and likes drugs and alcohol.

you rang?

10rings

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wtf.. you are going to be separated from all the smashers? I don't know if anyone is going to be willing to move out of there lol. There's always going to be something that will happen.

Ya Ian, my mom is russian and my dad is algerian. <-- That's where I get my Ganon blood. =)

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I'm like right down there road from yall. Not like I cant come wander the hotel, smash with people, get wasted, walk back home. I'll be with Tope and a cute girl. Invite us places. I don't want to be lonely. =((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom