• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
tell you what.

if you stop posting in this thread, from now until genesis. i wont bar your entry.

if you bring up any stupid **** about seeding, or go off on anyone else about not understanding your massive ego and superiority then dont bother showing up.

L__

Smash Master
oh dear god not vegemite

I went to Australia once and

yeah I'm done

I'm going to sleep

MacD

Banned via Administration
i've heard of it from some tv show or movie, just know it's some spread that supposedly tastes horrible

his story got so long, didn't see the whole thing till boback quoted it :bee:

L__

Smash Master
why don't you ****ing shut the **** up ***** *** ho *** *****

I'm tired

see you at genesis boback! :D

L__

Smash Master
ummm ok

but I'm not gonna just like

invite myself over

norcal just ****in took over this thread

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
LOLOL I LOVE THIS ZOAP FELLA HES FUNNY
RUBY; plz stop giving boback a hard time hes doing so much for this community and instead of thanking him for his hard work u are talking shizzz... Please just stop.

:phone:

:phone:

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I dont understand why we dont all invite ourselves to Zac's more often. Dajuan does it, and he still gets in.

RESPECT!

Alan, is red lobsters good? :3
I agree with Mccain that this was just tooooooooooo cute.

Red Lobster is amazing. Like super amazing.

I recommend just going there, ordering a water and the free cheddar biscuts, and then leaving. Best. Meal. Ever.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
You know, I always wonder if people that hate everything ever consider the possibility that maybe it's not the rest of the world that's wrong with the equation.

gtKarma

Smash Cadet
I recommend just going there, ordering a water and the free cheddar biscuts, and then leaving. Best. Meal. Ever.
HAHAHAHA! That totally made my day! I remember when I first moved to the U.S my friends at school told me to eat In n Out. That was the most godly burger ever besides Mos burgers in Japan. It's hard to find good fast food these days, or maybe i'm just too picky :facepalm:

Browny

Smash Hater
Lol, vegemite most definitely isnt for everyone but if anyone wants to have a dare and try some youll know where to get it :p

also marmite is an inferior type, dont compare the two :<

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Apparently I picked a bad time to be elsewhere...

The Ruby conversation needs to either stop or be taken elsewhere, since it's masking actual discussion about the upcoming event. It looks like it's dying down, fortunately; I don't advise getting back on the topic, as I will do what is necessary to kill it off if it starts clogging the thread again.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Rubyiris said:
I don't play with these guys on a weekly basis, though. You guys really have absolutely no clue the dynamics of how Arizona works, or how far Tucson is from Phoenix.
My ***** lololol, I definitely do own a map and a thermometer.

Anyway, this is soooooo close haha. Im definitely tryna get games in with everybody tight!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey. Hey. Hey, Kline. Link vs. Mewtwo again. Y/N?

[EDIT]

Let's make it a $5 MM even. Best of 3 or 5 don't matter to me! Last time we played I had so much fun.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Lol, vegemite most definitely isnt for everyone but if anyone wants to have a dare and try some youll know where to get it :p

also marmite is an inferior type, dont compare the two :<
If it can add flavor to a sandwich or burger, I'll try it. :glare:

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Hey. Hey. Hey, Kline. Link vs. Mewtwo again. Y/N?

[EDIT]

Let's make it a $5 MM even. Best of 3 or 5 don't matter to me! Last time we played I had so much fun.
Yea, sure. M2 vs Link is pretty fun! haha, Im bout to get innnnNNNNN lol.

Edit:I hella just realized that you dont go by Spindash anymore, or has your board name always been Kuraudo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom