• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Nobody's blowing me up, lmao. I'm openly bisexual, and did my hair in pigtails as a joke. That was also taken over 4 years ago.

Mike Haze PLAYING melee is past tense. He's a little brawl****** now.

Anyways I've got my plane ticket. A friend covered the cost for me, and I'll be paying him back in two weeks. See all you mother****ers @G2.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Nobody's blowing me up, lmao. I'm openly bisexual, and did my hair in pigtails as a joke. That was also taken over 4 years ago.

Mike Haze PLAYING melee is past tense. He's a little brawl****** now.

Anyways I've got my plane ticket. A friend covered the cost for me, and I'll be paying him back in two weeks. See all you mother****ers @G2.
hey meleemother@#$%er. friendlies? hero of time rapefest or triforce of power. take your pick.

idk whatevs. lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
SILLY KYLE I see you lurking here.. <3 you man

uhhhh,would it be weird, if I said.. i've been playing a new low tier?

idkwhat it is...but.. i'mhaving a liking for a certain low tier character, might be my next low tier goal..idk... I hope I can have em ready by this..^^; will be fun to play

Hello world

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
TIM!! <3

Please reveal this new low tier!! :)

Kirby? Pichu? Do tell!!

Edit: Why aren't you entered in Melee Singles?? :(

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'm going MAINLY as an AZ "cheerleader" and I wanna do my best to support you all... GG7, Tai, SK,Axe, Taj,Wobbles, Light, rubyiris, nicknyte, smurfyexe...everyone.. and to help w/commentary, interviews etc..I'm notgoing to participate in singles... just going mainly to see all old faces I met at Pound V, who helped me out/cheered me on etc..

and ofcourse to meet the new faces I've yet been honored to meet... :)

and haha never... but i seriously might make em a project, like I didwith my Mewtwo,and later on Yoshi.

edit: im indubz tho

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
hey meleemother@#$%er. friendlies? hero of time rapefest or triforce of power. take your pick.

idk whatevs. lol
Sure, lol. I want to play as many people as I can.

@Tim: You're a *****, but I love you. I hate you. :C

@Mooninite: I'm not sure if I can afford a money match or not. I think I'm only going to have enough money to pay for the hotel, and transportation. I'm even beginning to wonder about food, to be quite honest. Maybe I'll **** my main man Nicknyte's pichu all weekend long for food. I def. want to get revenge though, lolol. After you beat me I played with a whole grip of marths, so Imma tap dat. <3

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol MikeHAZE makes me laugh so hard. Just a few more days to pre-reg. Wonder how quickly that list will grow on the last day :D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
"or at least sub-300"
it's already sub-300.
additionally only two of the games matter and one of them isn't going to get to 300. so melee?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
no yoshi in singles???

what a let-down : (
I'm sorry. :( Hopefully the other Yoshi players will continue on the legacy, and one of the other Yoshi's make bracket.. I have complete faith in any/all of the yoshi players^^

Worst news I've heard yet.
Noooooo.. I'll of course, be doing, friendlies,MM's, and playing anyone who desires to play my Yoshi..so no worries <3

Sad to hear VMan but at least you will be there so I am happy :)
I'm lucky, honestly.
v3ctorman + strong bad are taking top 5 teams no doubt
Haha, i'll try, but yeah^^ happy thoughts

Sure, lol. I want to play as many people as I can.

@Tim: You're a *****, but I love you. I hate you. :C

@Mooninite: I'm not sure if I can afford a money match or not. I think I'm only going to have enough money to pay for the hotel, and transportation. I'm even beginning to wonder about food, to be quite honest. Maybe I'll **** my main man Nicknyte's pichu all weekend long for food. I def. want to get revenge though, lolol. After you beat me I played with a whole grip of marths, so Imma tap dat. <3
yeah yeah, xander i know you still heart me.;p

glad you got your tickets man ^^ good luck to you...

also try to be a bit friendlier man. >.>; idk..

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
People don't irritate me as much in person as they do online. People are far better listeners than they are readers, so I usually don't have any problems when I meet smashers in person. :p

Plus you know me. I am a MUCH more sociable person offline. I'm not being fake either, because I'll say the same **** that I post online, I'm just much better at presenting myself when it's not just impersonal posts on a message board.

But yeah Tim, stop being a ****** and enter singles. Also, you need to come to Tucson and make me amazing for Genesis. I don't have the luxury of living with CTB anymore, so I'm nowhere near as practiced for this as I was for GSG2 despite being significantly better than I was back then.

sidefx

Smash Champion
god damn.. i take off for a day and a half and i miss out on like 8 pages of ****. LOL..

pre-reg blew the **** up... ill update the player list tomorrow morning. im sooo ****ing tired right now.

@virtualvoid: ill look into the controller port thing you mentioned, but i almost guarantee that barely no body even knows / cares about controller ports =\ im probably not going to post a piece of paper on every tv about it though, thats a little too much.

and everyone who is about to pre-reg PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR ADBLOCK/NOSCRIPT! Itll block the form you have to fill out after checkout. AND PLEASE.. FILL IT OUT ACCURATELY!!! youre making my job a LOT harder having to deal with multiple people a day because they forgot to fill out a key piece of information.

Just imagine your problem, times atleast 30 more times a day. for the last 2 months.

agaewgegAW)EGJW#)JLWNHMLWMW#$Y)OMSLGASDf,awegjaweknhwtlkdpo

sidefx

Smash Champion
damn.. by the time i posted my last post, 6 new pre-reg's. Last day alone there have been 40+ which is more than the whole week combined

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
If I got to the page that allows me to print out the tickets, does that mean everything went fine and wasn't adblocked?
And I'll appreciate it if the port issue will be looked into, some character/stage/position combinations cause a rather big imbalance and not a minor neglectable annoyance.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Just switch port after someone picks a stage against you then. I doubt anyone minds, lol. People should really be able to handle that issue on their own, doesn't need a silly rule.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

Okay that's enough of all the nonsense that's been going on in here.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I'm going MAINLY as an AZ "cheerleader" and I wanna do my best to support you all... GG7, Tai, SK,Axe, Taj,Wobbles, Light, rubyiris, nicknyte, smurfyexe...everyone.. and to help w/commentary, interviews etc..I'm notgoing to participate in singles... just going mainly to see all old faces I met at Pound V, who helped me out/cheered me on etc..

and ofcourse to meet the new faces I've yet been honored to meet... :)

and haha never... but i seriously might make em a project, like I didwith my Mewtwo,and later on Yoshi.

edit: im indubz tho
haha im pretty sure I know who it is. didn't think u would but more power to you.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
TX is coming down, so Possibly 3 or 4 people need Housing. Since our old housing plan (Kyro) is moving back to TX.
Kinzer, Old Grey Man, can either of you help 3 or 4 people?

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
lol the last few pages have been hilarious

Yeah, i think i know vmans new low tier too; he was talking about it with me at pound

But I'll keep it a secret cause thats more hype.

He should enter though...like srsly wtf.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
25th final call for Brawl teams....Still wanting a partner. :urg:

TX is coming down, so Possibly 3 or 4 people need Housing. Since our old housing plan (Kyro) is moving back to TX.
Kinzer, Old Grey Man, can either of you help 3 or 4 people?
I can, so far it's just me and two other housebouys smashers. If Kinzer is still taking people, we can take two each to relief some room.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Not coming anymore. Sorry, VirtualVoid.

Someone team with VirtualVoid, please. He's a very smart player, and will surely be a good partner.

Maybe I can attend Genesis 3.
Np, sorry you can't make it.

So yeah, looking for teammate for melee :)
And if I can't find one (Nooooooo), looking for refund =/
So, uh, anyone want to team with me?

Brawl I assume? Cuz as you can see I'm looking for a melee partner.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Anyone down to team for Brawl Doubles? I got 13th out of 50 at WHOBO 3 with Tmacc's :dedede:

We beat:
Razmakazi/Jnig
Infinity/Hylian
Ozz/Zori

Lost to:
Gnes/Razer
Mr Doom/Holmes

Peach is awesome in teams!!

Hey Poltergust... :peach: / :yoshi2: ?? >.>

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
VirtualVoid, wana pay for my doubles entry? I only have enough money to get to the venue and pay for the hotel, lolol. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to afford food.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could, this trip is already costing me a fortune, I'm coming from the other side of the world, remember?

EDIT: Removed some information, now the post below doesn't make sense :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom