• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I don't think its a secret flying to the other side of the world is expensive.

Edit: But maybe you are right so I'll edit it out :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol, I don't think its a secret flying to the other side of the world is expensive.
Well ya but that just means you are willing to put down that much just to go to Genesis.. and then others attempt to moosh off the nice smashers for their own cheapness instead. Which is why I said that. =)

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
I would never pay so much just for a smash tournament, I was going to do some sort of west coast trip anyway in the summer (It's been 5 years since I visited the US - in an east coast trip), so obviously I planned a trip to fit in genesis because... Heck, I freaking love smash and I am totally addicted to it.

sidefx

Smash Champion
im glad youre making the trip out here =)

Player list has been updated http://www.genesisdbr.com/player-list/

if you do NOT see yourself on the list and have already pre-regged, please email me at genesisdbr@gmail.com.

We have been having some form problems with a few of the pre-reg's that wont be fixed until monday (until i can get a hold of the customer support) A few of them are fixable by having you refill out the form. (hylian you fall under that category check your email)

GET ****ING HYPE!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
25th final call for Brawl teams....Still wanting a partner. :urg:

I can, so far it's just me and two other housebouys smashers. If Kinzer is still taking people, we can take two each to relief some room.
you're much better off posting on allisbrawl. most wc brawl players use that instead

here's the genesis tournament page on AIB.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11879

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
im glad youre making the trip out here =)

Player list has been updated http://www.genesisdbr.com/player-list/

if you do NOT see yourself on the list and have already pre-regged, please email me at genesisdbr@gmail.com.

We have been having some form problems with a few of the pre-reg's that wont be fixed until monday (until i can get a hold of the customer support) A few of them are fixable by having you refill out the form. (hylian you fall under that category check your email)

GET ****ING HYPE!
Oh thanks for that haha. Filled it out hope it works!

Also, how is the seeding going to work? Do you guys know the relative skill level of most of the people there for both games for pools?

Edit: I also don't see my girlfriends name on the pre-reg list yet (Radium), does she fall under the same category considering we payed at the same time?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I wish I could, this trip is already costing me a fortune, I'm coming from the other side of the world, remember?

EDIT: Removed some information, now the post below doesn't make sense :p
I wasn't really expecting you to, lol. It's chill.

@Kage:

How the **** is that putting me on blast? God smashers are stupid.

tw1n

Smash Champion
And insulting a whole community makes you look good how? And you wonder why so many people dislike you lol.

Yo Kage. When do you arrive again? Thursday morning I believe you said correct?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm getting a Gimpyfish burrito from Chipotle in honor of my first WC visit :)

sidefx

Smash Champion
Oh thanks for that haha. Filled it out hope it works!

Also, how is the seeding going to work? Do you guys know the relative skill level of most of the people there for both games for pools?

Edit: I also don't see my girlfriends name on the pre-reg list yet (Radium), does she fall under the same category considering we payed at the same time?
yeah i just checked it i got your form now =) going to put it up after i post this

and yeah she has the same problem. i sent her an email as well with the form link to fill out.

Do you know what events she bought tickets for? im not sure if she meant to assign them to other people or not (cause of the form)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
She bought the venue fee, and brawl singles. I got venue, brawl singles, brawl doubles.

sidefx

Smash Champion
oh okay so they were all bought under one transaction and then assigned to both right? but yeah i sent her an email just like yours =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
bro, i gotta question about the tournament schedule. i'm flying in from tokyo getting in at 9am SFO on the saturday -- does that f me over for entering any of the events? i noticed theres some round of teams and singles being played on the saturday - would that mean if i could be thrown into them i could participate? or would i have needed to progress in an earlier pool? thx~

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Just registered. :)

I'm glad that the seeds will be done by region because at the first genesis my entire pool was all almost all norcal and it included my teammate.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Are you coming on saturday? or friday?

round 1 and round 2 pools will be all finished on friday =\ Were expecting a small overflow of round 2 pools from friday (depending on number of entrants) into saturday. But saturday is generally reserved for round 3 pools for singles and round 2 for teams.

=\ unfortunately you would need to participate in round 1 pools to be seeded into the next rounds of pools

@fribjits thats because the majority of people at the first genesis were from california/norcal =) its extremely hard to seed people by region and expect them not to play someone they know but we will try our hardest to do so

Divinokage

Smash Legend
And insulting a whole community makes you look good how? And you wonder why so many people dislike you lol.

Yo Kage. When do you arrive again? Thursday morning I believe you said correct?
Ya I just bought my tickets, I should be there on the 14th.. at like 2-3 pm I guess? I'll have only a carry on on me so I won't need to pick up my baggages.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
oh okay so they were all bought under one transaction and then assigned to both right? but yeah i sent her an email just like yours =)
That is correct. I'll get her to fill out the email.

Edit: I just went to her email to pull up the form and it said "all tickets are already assigned".

Any way to fix this?

Edit 2: Wtf just tried again and the form came up lol. nvm I guess

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
better see if its worth rescheduling my flight then -- i got these ones cus they were a steal lol

sidefx

Smash Champion
That is correct. I'll get her to fill out the email.

Edit: I just went to her email to pull up the form and it said "all tickets are already assigned".

Any way to fix this?

Edit 2: Wtf just tried again and the form came up lol. nvm I guess
lol yeah its been acting up lately. the company is like a really small start up so im able to talk to the devs directly and requested them to implement a way to resend forms that werent assigned to anybody (had multiple problems with this)

so i think in the process of implementing it they messed something up because i cant resend forms to a few certain people and forms arent showing up for normally assigned tickets

ill check in a sec after the forms are filled out to make sure i got them and ill update the list

edit: @ david hopefully =( i wouldnt want you to miss entering

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
All right, her form just got sent in so hopefully everything is good. Thanks for the fast replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
double wrap sounds pretty tough to eat.

i just get a normal single wrapped chicken burrito with cheese guac cheese and hot salsa =D and rice. nice and normal and good =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom