• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
@Kage:

How the **** is that putting me on blast? God smashers are stupid.
Is it just me or are you a bitter person? So you can call me an idiot, or any combination of asterisks so I can secretly wonder what exactly you called me, here is a definition of the word bitter as it pertains to your persona.

bit·ter
   /ˈbɪtər/ Show Spelled [bit-er] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, verb, adverb
adjective

characterized by intense antagonism or hostility: bitter hatred.
hard to admit or accept: a bitter lesson.
resentful or cynical: bitter words.

To cite my sources, as you so humbly requested early, this is taken from websters.com after I searched for the word bitter. Or in case that is too difficult a task for someone who feels that they are a higher class/cast/person than everyone else they ever encounter, here is a direct link for you.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bitter

Here is a list of synonyms for you as well in case the point wasn't quite made.

Main Entry: bitter
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: hostile, nasty
Synonyms: acrimonious, alienated, antagonistic, begrudging, biting, caustic, crabby, divided, embittered, estranged, fierce, freezing, hateful, intense, irreconcilable, morose, rancorous, resentful, sardonic, severe, sore, sour, stinging, sullen, virulent, vitriolic, with chip on shoulder
Antonyms: agreeable, content, genial, kind, nice, pleasant, sweet

This was taken from http://thesaurus.com/browse/bitter

Point I am trying to make: It's one thing to say you are more social in person and different on the boards because OTHERS (not yourself, God forbid) pick fights, or read impersonally, or whatever the excuse may be. But from what I understand, you are neither friendly on the boards nor are you in person. I believe that this stems from past experiences or the personal belief that you truly are better than everyone.

Anyways I humbly request that you change your attitude at the very least at this tourney lest we find you secluded in a corner crying to yourself because everyone else was mean and wouldn't give you a chance when, in fact, we give you several.

Feel free to comment on my stupidity, lack of melee skill, the fact that I support brawl despite not playing it, etc. We can play at the venue, hotel, or where ever you feel it will give you the least amount of reasons to john after I beat you.

On another note, only a couple more weeks!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! :D

Axe hurry up and register! :p

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
You just broke some hearts boback :p
Some of us actually thought Mango registered already haha. HOwever after listening to the podcast with him and hugs, it sounds like he's good to go for this ;P
A podcast with HugS AND Mango? When was this? Was it like...recorded and saved? If so, you should totally post the link so I can have my happy time :awesome:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
glad this will have a stream. i thought i didnt for some reason

also, only 100 players with 3 days of reg left for maylay. where the **** is everyone

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well at least if there's less than 300 melee, there's gonna be PLENTY of time for MMs and friendlies.. since there's gonna be a ****ton of setups apparently. Imo that's more hype in general. Quality > Quantity. That's usually my complaint in tournaments when I don't get to play all that much.

sidefx

Smash Champion
no mango's playing he just doesnt want to pre-reg

and when i say PRE-reg

that means there will be registration at the hotel the day before. I havent officially announced it yet because im debating on whether to have it or not. if we do itll be for an increased price of course.

so pre-reg fits its name.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ah, so we can register afterwards. I mean, why WOULD you if it's gonna cost you extra, but still.

btw, thanks for the quick reply. I'll get in touch with my Doubles partner right away here and ask what he's doing about paying in pre-registry.

sidefx

Smash Champion
in the email i wrote to all the international players (you) i specifically mentioned that if you CANT pay online due to the short notice of payment, then you should email me back about it.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, there's basically nothing on AiB, as I expected. Was kind of nostalgic going through my old blogs, though.

I'm still in need of a partner.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would team with you polt if I wasn't teaming with VirtualVoid already :/. Should have asked sooner!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My bracket with Polt at MLG was dumb lol.

Trela/UTD zac 1st round.

1st round losers dont remember
2nd round losers MikeHaze/Tyrant.

;_;

Exdeath

Smash Master
Well, there's basically nothing on AiB, as I expected. Was kind of nostalgic going through my old blogs, though.

I'm still in need of a partner.

You go through this with pretty much every major that you go to. Perhaps you should start planning further ahead of time haha.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Still looking a partner but I'm set to pre-register tomorrow. I can't wait for it to be the 14th. Hype!

Atlus8

Smash Master
that means there will be registration at the hotel the day before. I havent officially announced it yet because im debating on whether to have it or not. if we do itll be for an increased price of course.
People gonna look at this and I think they are much less likely to "Pre"-Register! Even with the increased price, everyone is just gonna pay in person! If the list for either game doesn't hit 150 by Thursday, then your hands just got much more full the night before the event!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
might as well have high as **** late registration/randomly throw you in a pool entry on Thursday as well

I personally would love to be seeded correctly, which is why I registered. I also like not blowing money on registration, when there are much more important things to buy this weekend (possible shirts, in and out, party supplies, driver/BART/cab money, MMs, etc)

just sayin'

:diddy:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
**** I just bought my tickets and registered.

Now I need a Melee doubles partner who is approximately ****.

PC WHERE YOU AT???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom