• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Team with me and I'll pay your entry :)

EDIT:

7/13-7/19 is still 237 out of Phoenix to SFO. I'm 100% positive that you can find someone at ramada for the Wednesday, so really one day of accomadations is >150.
I can't leave on the 19th. Dorm Curfew dictates that I MUST be back by 9:45 PM on the 18th. School Starts for me on the 19th @ 8:00AM

also is that 237 round trip? or does that translate to $454 total? Also what site did you get that figure from? If you can give me the statistics I can most likely still go.

Zoap

Smash Master
I can't leave on the 19th. Dorm Curfew dictates that I MUST be back by 9:45 PM on the 18th. School Starts for me on the 19th @ 8:00AM

also is that 237 round trip? or does that translate to $454 total? Also what site did you get that figure from? If you can give me the statistics I can most likely still go.
237 RT not one way. And I just did a search for 7/13-7/18 PHX-OAK(oakland airport) is 237 as well.

All I did was use bing.

EDIT: Now prices from 7/14(thursday) to 7/18 are also 237 RT for PHX-SFO. So if you don't want to fly out Weds, Thursday is now an option.

Zoap

Smash Master
^I'm really confused on why the plane ticket is costing you $700.

I found tickets from Indianapolis to SFO for 361(half of what your saying) so are you flying in from Alaska or something.

EDIT: Also why are you paying $60 in additional Gas fees? I mean SFO bart to Pittsburg Bart is maybe $12 one way. I'm very confused on why you're paying so much.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
What website are you finding those tickets for? Posting the prices but not citing your sources isn't helping my cause. When you say you're using bing, you didn't tell us what terms you're using.

Also, due to some unexpected costs, I can't afford the ticket until around the week of the 4th. How much more expensive will the tickets be around then, if anyone knows?

Zoap

Smash Master
^Bing is a website, it searches for flights under its travel section. What you mean by citing sources is really just confusing as I pretty much laid out the information I used, and a simple google search could have directed you to bing. Are you that unable to type in two airports, and two set of dates. I feel that you are just being incredibly lazy. The tickets are going to go up more that likely, but here is a step by step:

Go to bing.com
Click Travel->Search Flights
Put PHX in Departing and SFO in Arriving
Put 7/14 as the departure date and 7/18 as the return date.
Hit Search

There are multiple options at 237 RT and if you can't figure out how to do it from those instructions then I'm not going to sit here and waste anymore time on you.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
wait, you're genuinely offended?

LOOOL have fun dude!
Good to know that you're a little ******. You're also a brawl player too, which probably explains that.

@Zoap: I don't use bing since the experiences I've had with the website have been generally been inferior to other search engines, so I didn't know they had that options. Thanks!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
^I'm really confused on why the plane ticket is costing you $700.

I found tickets from Indianapolis to SFO for 361(half of what your saying) so are you flying in from Alaska or something.

EDIT: Also why are you paying $60 in additional Gas fees? I mean SFO bart to Pittsburg Bart is maybe $12 one way. I'm very confused on why you're paying so much.
It's 700 dollars because:

• The 12th is when I plan on going to Cali, in order to see Brick by the night of the 13th (adding to cost because it's not even a month in advance right now to purchase)
  • I included a 25 dollar insurance plan along with taxes
  • United Airlines. Only carrier that goes to Eureka/Arcata airport.

I got the prices from cheapoair, and travelocity. The lowest fares appeared on those two sites...

As for 60 dollars gas fees. Brick says he's charging 50 a person to drive all the way from Portland OR to Antioch (4 people plus driver potentially). I don't know if he would charge that one time or another time for the way back. Maybe not. I'd have to ask him. I was just assuming.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Rubyiris is getting blown up.

I would also like to point out that Mike Haze played Melee for quite some time and iirc was actually a pretty solid Marth.

inb4Ruby's"you'reanobodystfu!"

Smooth Criminal

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
One day im going to be an administrator of this site, and as soon as someone reads smooth criminal post the song will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom