• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
In case you guys missed it, Mango and HugS spoke about the West Coast Genesis 2 Melee Crew

http://bit.ly/kxZcVQ

If you like the segment and would like to hear more, please subscribe to TES. :)

I'm thinking about making regular Melee content. Let me know if you like it.

Thanks for looking guys.

here too

http://ow.ly/5pjbB

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i didn't mean to ask about registration at the door. i was asking boback if $ could literally be put in his hand before june 30th

edit: which also may have already been answered but i don't remember

sidefx

Smash Champion
unfortunately not. All of our finances as far as pre-reg goes are being dealt with online. Payments for all prizes are being sent out via checks from the pre-reg account the money is being transferred to.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
In case you guys missed it, Mango and HugS spoke about the West Coast Genesis 2 Melee Crew

If you like the segment and would like to hear more, please subscribe to TES. :)

Thanks for looking guys.

here too

http://ow.ly/5pjbB
I really liked that. Really really liked that. Professionally done. Great questions. Casual environment. <3

Please continue doing melee stuff.

I thought it was really interesting who HugS listed as his "candidates:"

Mango
HugS
Axe
Lucky
Silent Wolf
Silentspectre
Lucien
S2J
Lovage
Shroomed
Fly Amanita
Wobbles

The most glaring omission is Taj. Unless I am mistaken and he is not going to Genesis, I thought he'd be a shoe-in. Maybe Hugo just forgot.

Dimitris

Smash Ace

Yeah, real good job on the interview. I can see Melee content getting a lot of views if you do stuff of that quality.

The dollar on Armada's lap story is so good. :grin: What a stab.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
shirts will be first come first serve. and depending on how much interest there are, i will be taking orders for those who didnt get one. (depends interest once again, there is a minimum amount needed to make orders)
I think there maybe lots of interest for T - shirts and you should set up some type of pre-order for them so you dont have everyone one rushing the doors for them.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Going to prereg today, hyped.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so i filled out registration and paid online, and it said you cannot fill this form. I then went to my bank account after 15 minutes, and no charge was on my account. So assuming it didn't go through, I used a different browser and did it again. second time i filled the form out

unfortunately, it charged my account for both times the 69.89, once with me filling out the form, and one without. If i cant get a refund for my second attempt, can you send me a form for that other one so I can give it to someone else in florida and have them pay me in cash

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I really liked that. Really really liked that. Professionally done. Great questions. Casual environment. <3

Please continue doing melee stuff.

The most glaring omission is Taj. Unless I am mistaken and he is not going to Genesis, I thought he'd be a shoe-in. Maybe Hugo just forgot.
Thanks man, I think I will keep doing Melee stuff but I gotta make some contacts first so I can make some cool stuff.

I'll ask him about it.

I also have the West Coast brawl segment as well, I am captain of the WC Brawl afterall.

MasterC

Smash Ace
EC vs WC is gonna be sooooooooo ****

i should prob read the thread but too lazy to go bak all that way, is there still stuff going on the Monday after? basically, would Cali ppl recommend chillin a day or two or flying out on Monday?

just tryna book my flight since prices are going upppppp

tw1n

Smash Champion
Taj is coming to this.

Also, HBox. We are arriving on the 13th. You can crash with us on the first night if you need.

Jake13

Smash Lord
yo i just registered and i guess missed the form for seeding -__-

who do i talk to about this/what info do i need to give.

thxxx guys

strawhats

Smash Master
I dunno if anyone's posted yet, but... (subject to change when we know who's going)

EC Crew(maybe)

Dr PP
Hbox
M2k
Jman
Hax
Chu
Tope
Cyrain
Chillin
Gmoney/Azen/Tec0

from who we know is going so far
I don't think chillin is going, which means most likely no Azen(hope I'm wrong) also someone said PC was going to Genesis.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Do international players simply pre-reg through this page? http://www.genesisdbr.com/?page_id=38

Or do I need to email sidefx? (I remember reading something like that here...)
yes pre-reg is done on that page. (if you do not have a credit card please email me genesisdbr@gmail.com and let me know so i can work something out with you)

I think there maybe lots of interest for T - shirts and you should set up some type of pre-order for them so you dont have everyone one rushing the doors for them.
judging by the way people are pre-regging for the tournament, a pre-order for shirts probably wouldnt go very well. Like i said if there is more interest for shirts at the venue i will order more and send them out. Id rather have it so only people who went to the tournament get to purchase the shirts. Kinda like a exclusive thing for people who made the trip.

so i filled out registration and paid online, and it said you cannot fill this form. I then went to my bank account after 15 minutes, and no charge was on my account. So assuming it didn't go through, I used a different browser and did it again. second time i filled the form out

unfortunately, it charged my account for both times the 69.89, once with me filling out the form, and one without. If i cant get a refund for my second attempt, can you send me a form for that other one so I can give it to someone else in florida and have them pay me in cash
i will give you a refund for the first purchase (without the form)

if you had adblocker/noscript activated it probably blocked it the first time around.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Well I would like to fight in a crew for sure, doesn't matter which one.. I'm a mercenary. =P
thats what USA vs The WORLD is for =D

yo i just registered and i guess missed the form for seeding -__-

who do i talk to about this/what info do i need to give.

thxxx guys
i just sent an email with a link to the form to fill out. make sure adblock is disabled, or noscript if you have it activated.

edit: time to update the player list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom