• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShizWiz Vs Falcomist

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
soooooo gooood. watched them as they were uploaded last night. I was rooting for falcomist, but i could tell he lost all momentum for the last set...

spoiler in black

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I was rooting for Shiz, even though I'm from NorCal... good ****
Shiz![/
both of them played really well.

We should do this good player fund more often.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Shiz is the only man in the world who would even dare to have a thought ending the last match and his last stock of grand finals like that.

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
I watched every Shiz/Falcomist match uploaded and they were all amazing. Good ****.

And I agree, the ending on the last game...wow.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Seriously one of the best new sets there are. More exciting than the big tournament gf's

strawhats

Smash Master
new era bombsoldier vs. ken match (v. 3.0)

v 2.0 was m2k vs. shiz at fast 1.

falcomist for best marth in cali and the new era Ken. I hope he gets good enough to beat mango someday if m2k doesn't.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I'm glad you guys are liking the set ^^. It was for me... Probably the hardest, longest, tiring, exhausting, frustrating, Choking set I have ever played in my life. Thx Shiz for making me look good xD haha jking. But nah I loved this set very much. Shiz is WAY TO GOOD. Sorry I betrayed falco dittos =/ HAD TO GO MARTH...

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Good set haha hella ballz on the last kill I was like NO WAY SHIZ JUST DID THAT!!!!!!!

But ya seemed like Shiz and Falcomist were playing much worse then usual.. However both did some cool stuff! :)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
falcomist, confirm or deny that you meant to press B instead of A game 2.4 when you did a bair and died last stock?

`DNS`

Smash Lord
new era bombsoldier vs. ken match (v. 3.0)

v 2.0 was m2k vs. shiz at fast 1.

falcomist for best marth in cali and the new era Ken. I hope he gets good enough to beat mango someday if m2k doesn't.
so by your logic:

m2k + shiz < falcomist + shiz
\\\\\- shiz -\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ shiz
m2k \\\\\\\< falcomist

**** SON

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
falcomist, confirm or deny that you meant to press B instead of A game 2.4 when you did a bair and died last stock?
oh LOL. I was being a bit fancy... But after that Forward B I wanted to F-air into dolphin slash to make sure he was dead... WASNT the smartest thing to do... but u know I was being serious yet having fun with the set. Well the F-air after the Forward B was the main thing that I wanted.

BUT IN THE END... Came into a situational thing... When I forward B he was too close to me so the Firebird was gonna hit me... So I choked at that instance and Bair into nothing instead =/.

Also I read what game u were talking about... I think it was game 2.2.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
**** I was just about to make a thread about this

****'s so cash

but isn't Shiz east coast?
Shiz is international Icon. He's technically south but everyone loves the Shiawia!

@Falcomist....I've been main-less for months. I was struggling/gave up fox after he failed me at Rom2. I tossed around the idea of mains. I didn't wanna go peach because All peaches look like crap next to armada. I was tossing around the idea of maining Marth. I basically was stuck at a crossroads of Falcon/Marth/Gannon/shiek/.....axes out gannon.....later axed out Shiek.....this set gave me a VIOLENT shove in the Marth Direction. Thanks for the inspiration.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
oh i thought it was a potential set winning stock... So many FoD games, hard to keep them straight lol

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Shiz is international Icon. He's technically south but everyone loves the Shiawia!

@Falcomist....I've been main-less for months. I was struggling/gave up fox after he failed me at Rom2. I tossed around the idea of mains. I didn't wanna go peach because All peaches look like crap next to armada. I was tossing around the idea of maining Marth. I basically was stuck at a crossroads of Falcon/Marth/Gannon/shiek/.....axes out gannon.....later axed out Shiek.....this set gave me a VIOLENT shove in the Marth Direction. Thanks for the inspiration.
Your Welcome!

I'm glad to inspire people by being a marth main. Marth ain't a easy character to play when playing so many good people xD. Just know try to figure out every possible way to get out of a rough situation.

Just keep practicing with Marth it takes time to be consistent in tournament with him. Actually... I find myself to be very inconsistent with marth. At first it will play pretty good and then later on... It will fail cause I dont know the matchup very well. Some of those match ups would be peach... and Doc lol.

Anyways goodluck on being a good marth player. Watching a lot of videos on youtube to understand how combos will always work depending on your opponent DI but also how to get out of situations U NEVER wanna be in. VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS xD. I watched a lot of king of smash >.>.

Ciro67

Smash Cadet
WOAH! Falcomist actually has a really good Marth.

he's clearly not at M2K's level, but he's still good.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
@Falcomist, I love your tech chases (very good reaction), I love the immediate fairs and uairs after getting hit by lasers, and I love your juggle traps in general.

But if there's one thing I just don't like (and I know you're better than me, but still <_<) it's your combo ability. Messing up those grab combos was a little disappointing to watch. You're such a smart player that you make up for it, but I think you would really benefit from just practicing some generic fast faller combos so you get more reward for landing those grabs and those falling uairs that you seem to get ALL THE TIME.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Awesome set. I loved it. Makes me want to refine my Marth since I've been neglecting him and using other characters lately. Also, Shiz's Falco's always entertaining to watch, and these matches sure didn't disappoint me.

Also, Falcomist's combos were interesting. XD
It's kind of freestyled and it kind of worked out.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
@Falcomist, I love your tech chases (very good reaction), I love the immediate fairs and uairs after getting hit by lasers, and I love your juggle traps in general.

But if there's one thing I just don't like (and I know you're better than me, but still <_<) it's your combo ability. Messing up those grab combos was a little disappointing to watch. You're such a smart player that you make up for it, but I think you would really benefit from just practicing some generic fast faller combos so you get more reward for landing those grabs and those falling uairs that you seem to get ALL THE TIME.
Yea I know what u mean. I mean I'm not impressed with my marth at all either. I know how the combos work for Marth. I just fail at either finishing them or ending it the way I saw it ending as. When I see my opponent DI during a combo I try to adjust. Not only that, the times I wanted to start the combos after the grab, Shiz would DI the combos I want to get started so that when I uptilt he wasn't going up, just getting hit by the uptilt hitbox that hits u away.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Can't front, you did make some poor choices in ending stuff, but the start up was always so ****. I'm guessing your were nervous?

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Can't front, you did make some poor choices in ending stuff, but the start up was always so ****. I'm guessing your were nervous?
I'm always nervous man 100% against any player. I just try to make it up with spacing but stay aggressive on them after the combo so they don't have a chance to combo me, and if they do... well retreat and try to find openings

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Ah, I see. Haha, I get you tho, man. Have that exact same problem, but less so more recently, my tech skill's settled in, and I feel more comfortable doing what I do to computers and stuff, rather than constantly playing conservatively.

So what now, your new name gonna be Marthchemist? xD

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Best set of the year so far, for sure. One of the best I've EVER seen.

Just insane. Every game had me cheering or on the edge of my seat.

PB&J

Smash Hero
good stuff falcomist..i watched the set like 3 times already.shiz is a monster like always . cant wait for some future sets with falcomist vs mango now

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
good stuff falcomist..i watched the set like 3 times already.shiz is a monster like always . cant wait for some future sets with falcomist vs mango now
Man.. Mango just gets into ur head... I hate it lol. Ill stay Falcomist still.. The name was given to my Mentor "Hella" The peach main from DBR xD.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Shiz's balls are pretty huge.

Like, you might just be wondering how huge.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Your Welcome!

I'm glad to inspire people by being a marth main. Marth ain't a easy character to play when playing so many good people xD. Just know try to figure out every possible way to get out of a rough situation.

Just keep practicing with Marth it takes time to be consistent in tournament with him. Actually... I find myself to be very inconsistent with marth. At first it will play pretty good and then later on... It will fail cause I dont know the matchup very well. Some of those match ups would be peach... and Doc lol.

Anyways goodluck on being a good marth player. Watching a lot of videos on youtube to understand how combos will always work depending on your opponent DI but also how to get out of situations U NEVER wanna be in. VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS xD. I watched a lot of king of smash >.>.

LAWL!

The Irony is I've been doing that the past few weeks...take a look at who's found his way into my playlist lol.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=37BF865D64C62C2B

Shiz's balls are pretty huge.

Like, you might just be wondering how huge.
Rumor is he has to put on special pants or they would drag the ground. :laugh:

Top Bottom